BUY 4 GET 3 FREE - how do you make your booking?

I am also guessing the on line "fee" was referring to travel insurance.
Standard room means standard room. Garden view would mean garden view.
Just from my experience standard means whatever they wish to give you. :lmao: (Generally a two queen bedding room with whatever view that happens to be nearby.)
Not to say standard room is bad. I have had no complaints yet.
But if you want a specific view at a resort, then book it, if it is available.

You do get one thing extra when you book with Disney directly. A free 5x7 Photopass photo of your choice.

The December trip we booked with Disney so we get a free 5x7 photo. That makes two if you count the one Disney Visa gives at Epcot.

You do get one thing extra when you book with Disney directly. A free 5x7 Photopass photo of your choice.

The December trip we booked with Disney so we get a free 5x7 photo. That makes two if you count the one Disney Visa gives at Epcot.

You get this if you book through a TA as well. It's a voucher that can be redeemed on site.

I looked online before contacting my TA. After we decided what we wanted to do we called her, she told us that the deal couldn't be applied to the ressie we already had and that the other option we wanted wasn't available :scared1: I told her it showed up online, she got aggitated with me, and said she'd call back. After talking to DH he told me to call Disney myself and book the room we wanted, I did, and had no problems. TA finally got around to calling me back and I told her to cancel the original ressie we had booked w/her b/c I booked our stay myself and got exactly what we wanted. She then told me that I needed to write a letter to Disney and tell them I wanted her to take over the ressie I had just made :rotfl2: That's not going to happen, she couldn't do anything for me to begin with. I'm not sure that I'll actually use a TA again.

I say just call Disney yourself, I didn't have much of a wait time at all, certainly worth it.

She was obviously being lazy, I have done changes, modifications and transefers for my clients. Things like this give us hard working Disney loving TA's a bad name and prevent people from booking with us. I do it for the LOVE of Disney. I want to have as many people experience the magic of Disney World as best I can help them.

As for the free stuff disney gives you, you get all that and more from some agents, myself included.

if you booked 2 rooms on the same ressie do you get 2 $200.00 gift cards or just 1

I believe 2 $200 gift cards - the rooms are both billed on my name, but guest names are different (and it listed on both confirmation that it comes with a $200 gift card).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter