Buttys' travels in Orlando - Day 6

elisebutt

DIS Veteran
Day 6 Fri 8/3 Universal and how to frighten the kids witless

Baz had steak again for breakfaast – must be a man thing. We intended to set off early but Zach felt a bit icky so we rested up in the room for an hour and caught the 11.20 shuttle to universal. Got a GAP and refillable drink bottles.

First ride that Zach insisted on was Jaws – Straight on with GAP.Never again with kids. He was terrified from the moment the boathouse door shut. Danny just didn’t know what was going on. When it came to the finale tho, we got the full blast of steam and poor little Danny just screeched. Got off the boat with both kids wailing their little hearts out. Felt really bad and had massive guilt trip. Zach soon cheered up when he saw the hanging Jaws and hoisted himself up for a piccy.

MIB was coooool tho. Zach and I just blasted h**l out of everything and scored about 125000 between us. Smart Alecs in front got 138000.

Got to Fievals playground and lost Zach – again. Started to panic after 20 mins tho and finally found him on the Q for the waterslide. Danny loved wading throught the water buckets and the seesaws. Had a panic attack in the ball-pool when he didn’t stop sinking and I had to fish him out.

Zachs first ever coaster – Woody. Dratted child loved it and dragged me on it with him, at least it was short and sweet. No queues either.

Off to Curious George and lost Zach again - Oh well, he’ll turn up eventually. Danny and I got soaked, whils Baz just chilled out. Oooops, forgot change of clothes. It’s really hot today – about 82º. Got 4.00 bus back, showered and went to TGIs again for dinner.
Me – Tostado nachos and Peppercorn sirloin
Baz – Buffalo wings and same
Kids – Pizza and chicken strips
Beer and Coffee
$60

Totally enervated by the heat so off to bed, knackered.

There's not much you can do about kids being frightened once you are stuck in the middle of a ride, is there?

Thanks for the wonderful report - luv reading them!!!!

Thanks for the wonderful report - luv reading them!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter