Button holes

rosiejo

<marquee><font color=orange>Wonky Chick</marquee><
Hi

We're getting a Button hole for DH2b as part of our intimate but I'd like to get some silk ones for the rest of the boys, and for our portrait session.

I've seen some on ebay but it's hard to tell what they're like from the picture. Anyone recommend somewhere? I'm a UK bride...

Here's one I found...
7d_1_b.JPG

I'm sorry that I don't have an answer for you but I thought I would BUMP this up for ya!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Have you considered making them yourself? You just select the silk rose/flower of your choice (preferably noty too large and slightly closed) and cut the wire stem. Then add some greenery. Secure them with floral tape and affix with a cosage pin. All the supplies should be available at your local craft store. Occassionally there are free how-to pamphlets in stores for you to make them yourself. If you are considering buying them from ebay you could always ask for more pictures or buy a set and consider from there if you want to purchase more. HTH.

oooh I'm not really that crafty! Plus I'm too busy designing tees and postcards and autograph books :roftl:

I saw some better ones on ebay and have emailed the shop owner for more info - I'm thinking of getting a bouquet too as we're having a portrait session and I fear my flowers may have wilted by then! It'll be good for my @home reception too.

Rosiejo
We went along to a 'wedding day' at a local hotel where they had lots of wedding vendors. Obviously because we're getting married at Disney there were a fair few vendors that we werent interested in however, it was there where we met someone who makes silk flower arrangements. She is going to reproduce my Disney bouquet so I could have a silk one for our MK session. Also we're having a unity candle arrangement made for us too.

Did you go ahead and buy yours on ebay? Just wanted to give you another idea of how to find someone :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter