But We Haven't Lost Last Years Weight Yet! COMPLETED PAGE 32!

Thanks everyone - its nice to know people are still reading! Have all this years ADR's made - just waiting for October now!

Have you thought about doing a pre-trip report?

I have finished all your reports and I am having withdrawals- I can not wait till October!

Your review is the first one I have read all the way through.... and I read it twice! I can't wait to go in July... too many places to eat and not enough days! I must say I can't believe you two were able to eat all that! Thank you for keeping me entertained while being with my daughter in the hospital for two days. (she's just dehydrated but looking forward to meeting Cinderella and Tinker Bell next month!

Just finished reading your review and wanted to thank you for taking the time and trouble to post them! Looks like you and Tony had a wonderful time and lots of terrific meals! I look forward to reading more of your reviews in future. I believe you mentioned that you're planning another one now? (hint, hint). ;)

Thanks again for a very entertaining and informative review! :thumbsup2

great pictures and splendid writing. Was there a weight gain for either of you after all that food? WOW!

WOW I just read through your entire food report and all I can say is WOW!!!

I have never ever had a bad experience at 9 dragons and totally love it!

And I think Im pretty jealous you could eat all that food. LoL.. I would def not fit into any of my clothes, seriously not joking! everything was amazing. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much for your great reviews of House of Blues and Nine Dragons! DH and I are trying both for the first time in August! :cool1:

Thanks for all the recent comments!!:thumbsup2 Can't wait to start my next review which is just NEXT MONTH now!!! :cool1::banana:

Have got the following places booked, some new, some old - all of them guaranteed to pile the pounds on!!!!

Biertgarden
Jiko
Crystal Palace
Ohanas
Sci-Fi
Le Cellier
House of Blues
Kona Cafe
Chef Mickey
Via Napoli
Boma
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Grand Floridian Cafe
Kouzzina
And hopefully a trip to Beaches n Cream!

We are going over Christmas as well for a family trip. We plan on eating off site a lot of the time for a change (my family don't want to be in disney 100% of the time :eek: ), but have booked meals at some old favourites that I want to show them - Raglan Road, Nine Dragons, and Crystal Palace!

So close!!!!!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter