Busiest day over Thanksgiving week?

Ahill9

Earning My Ears
We are family of 4 staying at HRH so we will have Express Pass. We will have wed, thurs, friday of Thanksgiving weekend (and technically Sunday 1/2 day but prob won’t do much). I know the crowds will be heavy all three days most likely. We plan to do some offsite stuff one of those three days. Which is the busiest day typically in US/IOA of those three days where we would be better off doing our offsite plans?

We are family of 4 staying at HRH so we will have Express Pass. We will have wed, thurs, friday of Thanksgiving weekend (and technically Sunday 1/2 day but prob won’t do much). I know the crowds will be heavy all three days most likely. We plan to do some offsite stuff one of those three days. Which is the busiest day typically in US/IOA of those three days where we would be better off doing our offsite plans?
We were there last year Thurs, Fri, Sat, and part of Sunday. I really don't recall much difference. Saturday night had the concert at US (Manheim Steamroller) which may have drawn people away from the rides. We weren't there much on Thursday because we did the buffet at RPR and then went to Disney Springs for The Void. I might guess Thanksgiving Day would be less busy but none of them were bad with EP!

I was there last Thanksgiving week. We were there Mon-Thur with express pass.

You should not have any problems. Pick the day that fits what you are wanting to do. Don't worry about the park part.

I’ve been there Thanksgiving week for the past several years (and will be there again this year). It is pretty busy but EP makes it totally manageable. Last year was much busier than previous years for some reason. Long waits for restaurants at the City Walk. Previous years most had no wait at all.

As far as the parks go, the week gets busier as you get closer to the weekend but Friday seems to be the worst. Very crowded. Make dinner reservations that day ( a week or so out should be good). And make sure you have EP that day.

We were there two years ago, but only until the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I don't remember it being too bad, but we did have EPs and went in early every day. We've got the same plan for this Thanksgiving (Sat-Wed), so I'm hoping last year was an aberration...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!