Busch Gardens/Sea World experts

funcinderella

DIS Veteran
We are visting Busch gardens VA in APril, and was wondering where to find good deals (not just like $8 off) and/or if there are any good combos with the Florida Busch Gardens or Sea World (we will be there in June.) ANy help wpud be appreciated! TIA :)

The Sesame Place website is selling the super grover season pass - which entitles the pass holder to unlimited visits to Sesame Place, Busch Gardens VA and FL, Seaworld, Aquatica, Adventure Island, Water Country USA. The season pass also gives you free parking and 30% off on food. Parking by itself is like $13 bucks a pop. It's a steal if you ask me. The seaon pass was on sale for 25% off, but now is back to its regular price of $195, still a steal if you plan to hit all those parks in FL later in the summer.

Or if you need a two year pass, you can buy it from Sea World San Antonio for $269.

I got the super grover pass - using it in Florida next week, and BG in Williamsburg this summer!

Thanks! I went to all of the websites except for sesame place! We are only an hour from there too, so we could conceivably hit that park also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter