Bus to Fantasia Gardens

sswally

Mouseketeer
I’m at Hollywood Studios right now and we need to get to Fantasia mini golf. Is there a way to do this without paying?

gharter

DIS Veteran
Not aware of any buses that go to Fantasia Gardens.
I would take a bus to Swan/Dolphin or Boardwalk. Its not a long walk from there. Swan/Dolphin will be closer .

iheartglaciers

DIS Veteran
An alternative to taking the bus to Swan/Dolphin is walking from Hollywood Studios to Fantasia Gardens. It's a ~20 minute walk that will take you past the back of the Boardwalk Inn.

Last edited:
  • Dave006

DIS Veteran
    Do you have a reservation?

Before your visit to Fantasia Gardens and Fairways Miniature Golf, book a tee time by calling (407) WDW-PLAY or (407) 939-7529.

Dave

kaytieeldr

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc
    Not aware of any buses that go to Fantasia Gardens.
    I would take a bus to Swan/Dolphin or Boardwalk. Its not a long walk from there. Swan/Dolphin will be closer .
    No bus between THE and any Epcot-area resort typically.

• joelkfla

DIS Veteran
    If you click BW Villas on this page, it says buses are operating between BW and Disney theme parks, so I would assume that includes DHS. They also suggest the Skyliner to DHS, but DHS is not explicitly excluded in the bus info.

Certainly not a definitive yes, though.

Swan/Dolphin, which is where you would best want to go for FG, is not a Disney resort so it's not on that page, and I can't find any updates on their own web site.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.