Bus service from SRS to the parks

jennji

Goofy For Sure!
We are staying at SRS starting on 10/26. Can anyone enlighten me about the bus service to the parks? Is this easy? Are the buses crowded? Do they go directly from SRS to the parks, or stop at other locations first? Are they a hassle? Thanks!

Bump!

I would like to know the answer to these questions as well

WE WERE JUST HERE LET ME SAY ONE THING MAKE SURE YOU GIVE YOURSELF AND EXTRA HALF HOUR TO WAIT FOR THE BUSES!

IT WASN'T BAD EVERYTIME WE GOT LUCKY A FEW TIMES BUT IF IT IS PIRATE AND PRINCESS PARTY NIGHT AND YOU ARE GOING TO ANOTHER PARK GIVE YOURSELF AN HOUR TO WAIT FOR THE BUS WE SAW SIX THATS 6 MAGIC KINDOM BUSES, 2 DOWNTOWN DISEY AND , 2 ANIMAL KINGDOM BEFORE WE GOT 1 HOLLYWOOD STODIOUS BUS!!!!!:furious:

EXPECT A BIT OF A WAIT AND WHEN WE LEFT THE STODIOUS WE HAD TO GO ON THE OLD KEYWEST BUS BECAUSE HE WAS THE ONLY ONE RUNNING THEY DIDN'T ACTUALLY HAVE AN SSR BUSE THAT NIGHT EVENTHOUGH THE PARK WAS STILL OPEN FOR EMH!!!

THEY TEND TO SEND EVERY BUS THEY HAVE TO THE MAGIC KINGDOM ON THOSE NIGHTS!!!!!!:furious:

WE WERE JUST HERE LET ME SAY ONE THING MAKE SURE YOU GIVE YOURSELF AND EXTRA HALF HOUR TO WAIT FOR THE BUSES!

IT WASN'T BAD EVERYTIME WE GOT LUCKY A FEW TIMES BUT IF IT IS PIRATE AND PRINCESS PARTY NIGHT AND YOU ARE GOING TO ANOTHER PARK GIVE YOURSELF AN HOUR TO WAIT FOR THE BUS WE SAW SIX THATS 6 MAGIC KINDOM BUSES, 2 DOWNTOWN DISEY AND , 2 ANIMAL KINGDOM BEFORE WE GOT 1 HOLLYWOOD STODIOUS BUS!!!!!:furious:

EXPECT A BIT OF A WAIT AND WHEN WE LEFT THE STODIOUS WE HAD TO GO ON THE OLD KEYWEST BUS BECAUSE HE WAS THE ONLY ONE RUNNING THEY DIDN'T ACTUALLY HAVE AN SSR BUSE THAT NIGHT EVENTHOUGH THE PARK WAS STILL OPEN FOR EMH!!!

THEY TEND TO SEND EVERY BUS THEY HAVE TO THE MAGIC KINGDOM ON THOSE NIGHTS!!!!!!:furious:

Hi Tinkbutt ! Fellow Marylander here! Did you like the resort other than the bus problems? Was there an internal bus to get around the resort. We will have a car so we are not too concerned but just curious. Did you like the restaurants or pools? Thanks!

there isn't a designated internal but if you know where you are and the order of the stops you can use them to get around

when you are coming back from the parks or downtown the stops are as follows....

1 grandstand
2 the carousel
3 the paddock - were I stayed
4 congress park
5 the springs

so if you can get a ride to the springs to eat but there isn't a way to get back because the springs is the last stop before you leave the resort.

I loved this resort the walk from the springs to the paddock was maybe a two- three min walk....

i am not sure about the walk to the other areas??
the only other complaint I had was that the artist's palette doesn't have too much to choose from?!!!!

if you want there is a link in my sig for my trip report!

hope I helped some (the Caps Lock was to vent anger at Disney's bus system not to yell just to clarify!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!