Bus schedule from POR to DTD

jeanico2000

DIS Veteran
My daughter and I will be renting a Hertz car for a day with our airline frequent flyer points when we visit in early December, and are scheduled to pick the vehicle up at 9:00AM on Dec 9th at the Hilton Hotel just across from Downtown Disney. Can anyone tell me at what time the buses start running between Port Orleans Riverside and Downtown Disney on a Sunday morning? I know the boats don't leave early enough, so the bus is our best/only option.
Many thanks for your help!
Nicole :goodvibes

Check your rental location again. The Hilton across from DTD has an Avis rental counter, not Hertz.

Check your rental location again. The Hilton across from DTD has an Avis rental counter, not Hertz.

Avis it is, then! I didn't quite remember since it's my daughter who made the booking. All I know is that the pick-up is definitely at the Hilton accross from DTD ::yes::

Thanks,
Nicole

If the buses are not running early enough for you, you could also get a taxi from the resort.
Good Luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter