• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

bus from Mk to Epcot?

There are no buses from one park to another. MK to Epcot is easy though; just take the monorail to the TTC and transfer to the Epcot one! (Epcot to the Studios is easy too; there's a walkway and boat between them. Every other 2-park combo involves going somewhere such as a nearby resort by walking or bus and catching a bus there to the other park.)

Not directly (you could take a bus to one of the resorts and then transfer to that resort's EPCOT bus).

The quickest (and IMHO, the best) wasy to get from the MK to EPCOT is to take the monorail. Just take the monorail or ferry to the TTC and then transfer to the ECPOT monorail. It's a very nice ride!

You can get there from there! ;)...yer best bet will likely to take a bus from MK to TTC and then Bus to Epcot. You can also take the Monorail from MK to TTC andfrom TTC to Epcot!

btw, TTC= Ticket and Transportation center...Hope this helps!

If you want to take the bus. I would go from MK bus stop to the Beach Club Resort and then walk over to Epcot. But I would take the monorail.

There are busses from one park to another.

But, there is no bus from MK to Epcot. There also is no bus from MK to TTC. I also believe there is not a bus from the TTC to Epcot.

Take the ferry or monorail to the TTC and transfer to the Epcot monorail. I agree with CarolMN, this is the easiest and least complicated way.:D

This is the monorail loop that takes you inside of Future World at Epcot, before it arrives at the Epcot station. So, not only is it the easiest way-but it's a cool trip, too!

A little clarification:

There is no bus from MK or the TTC to Epcot. You take one monorail (or ferry) to the TTC and another monorail from there to Epcot; that is the fastest route. If you want to go directly to World Showcase portion of Epcot (rather Future World portion) then consider taking the bus from MK to Beach Club and walking over from there as the entrance there is to the World Showcase.

Mentioned above is that there are no busses from one park to another. I am assuming that comment applies only to going between MK and Epcot. There is a bus that runs between the TTC and MGM and the TTC and AK if you want to go to those parks. There are also park busses between the other parks--between AK and Epcot, AK and MGM and Epcot and MGM

You can take the Ferry-Boat from MK to the Wilderness Lodge then get on a Bus to Epcot from the Lodge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter