Burt's Bees make-up?

DawnM

DIS Veteran
I have heard that Burt's Bees products last forever (making them far more economical in the long run.)

Has anyone tried their make-up? Does it work well? What did you like/not like about it?

I see they have a whole line.

I have tried their tinted lip gloss and love it!

I just ordered some concealer and am hoping that I will like it.

Any experiences?

Thanks,

Dawn

I use the Burt Bee's lemon butter cuticle salve, I love the lip balm and the lip shimmers. I've also used the foot balm because I'm on my feet for 4-5 hours everyday. I'm using the carrot exfoliant right now, but having problems using it everyday. I have extremely sensitive skin and it's one of the few products I can use that I don't have a reaction within minutes of using it.

It's all natural so it's got to be good for you. I've met people who have used the night balm and the makeup before and have had excellent sucess with it.

I tried it and I did not care for it. The tones were limited selection and it just didn't work well for me :(.

I use some of their moisturizer products sometimes--but that is the extent of it.

I do like their avocado cream stuff for hair.

Well, I guess I will let you know how it goes. I ordered some concealer/foundation that seemed to be a pretty close match to my current foundation.

I didn't order any eye make-up or anything, but I did get some more lip tinted gloss, a shampoo bar and a trial/gift set so that I can try several products.

I found drugstore.com to have the best prices AND free shipping on anything over $25.

Thanks!,

Dawn

I think you can order from drugstore.com thorugh several rewards programs and get credits/points too!

I've tried their tinted moisturizers and creamy eye shadows - they were just ok for me. I like their lip colors, as well as cheek color. Hey - all travel sizes are on sale at my CVS for just $0.25 each!!! I read about it on another board, went this morning and it's true (at least in PA). I made fun gifts for the kids' preschool teacher, again stealing the idea from the other board. This even included small sizes of the miraculous lemon cuticle balm! 90% off - too good to pass up. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter