Bunnies, Blooms, & the Boardwalk...NEW TR LINK ADDED p. 14

Love this idea! Sadly, I've never seen the original Journey into Imagination, OR the current one.

40 days is so soon! Goodness. :woohoo:

Joining in! We will be there the same time as you April 6-14 and are staying 5 of those nights at the Boardwalk!

My son and I stayed there in November and absolutely loved it.

We, too, own DVC and home is BLT.

:woohoo: Keys to the Kingdom sounds like lots of fun. We are doing the Magic Behind the Steam Engines tour on Tuesday and the dessert party that evening. I had no idea that MK had 7:00 am EMH on that Saturday. I need to go back and re do by planner. Thanks for that tidbit of information.

We will probably be there at the MK Opening on Easter. Probably won't stay all day but love being in the MK on a holiday until the crowds come!

Great countdown idea! I love park music, I'm kind of obsessed with it, actually! :cool1: One Little Spark is such a great song, I love that once you hear it, forget it, it's stuck in your head all day! :woohoo:

40 days already? And I was happy I was at 67 today! :laughing:

THANK-YOU:worship: Just what I need for a quick pick me up as I'm pining away for Disney.

40 days is so close!

Okay now I'm curious. What was the original Journey into Imagination ride like? I've already fallen in love with the new version. Tell me more!

Love the music idea AND the fact that you put a link. :worship: I'm guilty of listening to Disney movie and theme park music in between trips too.

Love this idea! Sadly, I've never seen the original Journey into Imagination, OR the current one.

40 days is so soon! Goodness. :woohoo:

The newer version is cute but the original was a lot more fun. You should do Journey Into Imagination on your next trip!

Joining in! We will be there the same time as you April 6-14 and are staying 5 of those nights at the Boardwalk!

My son and I stayed there in November and absolutely loved it.

We, too, own DVC and home is BLT.

:woohoo: Keys to the Kingdom sounds like lots of fun. We are doing the Magic Behind the Steam Engines tour on Tuesday and the dessert party that evening. I had no idea that MK had 7:00 am EMH on that Saturday. I need to go back and re do by planner. Thanks for that tidbit of information.

We will probably be there at the MK Opening on Easter. Probably won't stay all day but love being in the MK on a holiday until the crowds come!

Cool! Maybe we'll see you at the Boardwalk. :)

Don't you love DVC? We have not yet stayed at BLT (that was my other choice for this trip) but it is going to be next on my list!

Sounds like you have some great plans too. I know it's early but I'd really recommend doing the 7 am opening. When we did it the park was pretty much empty!

Great countdown idea! I love park music, I'm kind of obsessed with it, actually! :cool1: One Little Spark is such a great song, I love that once you hear it, forget it, it's stuck in your head all day! :woohoo:

40 days already? And I was happy I was at 67 today! :laughing:

Thank you. I have to say I was sort of inspired by your quotes idea. It got me thinking that I need to start a countdown!

THANK-YOU:worship: Just what I need for a quick pick me up as I'm pining away for Disney.

40 days is so close!

You're welcome! I know, we are getting close...almost down to a month! :dance3:

Okay now I'm curious. What was the original Journey into Imagination ride like? I've already fallen in love with the new version. Tell me more!

Love the music idea AND the fact that you put a link. :worship: I'm guilty of listening to Disney movie and theme park music in between trips too.

The old one focused more on Figment and Dreamfinder. I know they brought Figment back (can't believe they ever took him out!) but the original was a lot cuter. I don't remember tons and tons since that was how many years ago but after I saw your comment I went to youtube to find some videos of the old version. The couple parts that I remember pretty well are the opening with Dreamfinder and Figment in the Dreamport and then a white room with a "carousel" of animals. I guess it was just a lot more whimsical than it is now. Also the Imageworks had a lot more to it. Aww I miss it.

Here's a link to the original ride if you're really interested. I'll only post the first part-the other 2 parts are on the sidebar in related videos. :) Enjoy!
Original Journey Into Imagination Part 1

I love Disney music! Cool idea for the countdown. :goodvibes

Thanks, I thought it would be fun. :)

WOOT! Joining in! Glad to hear you are going on another Spring trip, always very fun :thumbsup2 And your plans look great so far. Totally would've guessed KTTK for your surprise though I wasn't sure if you did or not, but that's awesome you are doing it for the first time. I was about to see if I could do that if I was going to Disney for my birthday since I would be 16 by then, but not happening sadly as you know. Anyways... can't wait to find out more about this trip! :mickeyjum

P.S. Love the countdown idea! Love "One Little Spark" and ever since I saw a video of JII on YouTube, definitely want it back ::yes::

Late to the party, but so glad I found your PTR! :)

Your plans sound good. I would love to take the Keys tour one day--can't believe I haven't already! ;)

WOOT! Joining in! Glad to hear you are going on another Spring trip, always very fun :thumbsup2 And your plans look great so far. Totally would've guessed KTTK for your surprise though I wasn't sure if you did or not, but that's awesome you are doing it for the first time. I was about to see if I could do that if I was going to Disney for my birthday since I would be 16 by then, but not happening sadly as you know. Anyways... can't wait to find out more about this trip! :mickeyjum

P.S. Love the countdown idea! Love "One Little Spark" and ever since I saw a video of JII on YouTube, definitely want it back ::yes::

Hi Timmy. Welcome!

Yes, gotta love going in the spring. Even though it's busy we always have a good time. Can't wait for it to get here!

Glad you like the countdown idea. :)

I am following along!:goodvibes I loved my trip to see the Flower and Garden Festival! It was so pretty!

Yay, glad to have another follower! The F&GF is one of my favorite times to go. Can't believe the festival starts this week. :eek: But that means our trip is getting closer!

Late to the party, but so glad I found your PTR! :)

Your plans sound good. I would love to take the Keys tour one day--can't believe I haven't already! ;)

Welcome. I'm glad you found me too. :)

The KTTK tour is going to be awesome. We've talked about doing it for a while now and we finally decided to go for it. :thumbsup2

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far. We had a little bit of Disney magic here in Milwaukee last night. The Disney on Ice show was in town. A while ago Emma said something about going to it so we decided to go. The show that was here was Treasure Trove and it definitely didn't disappoint! It had characters from Snow White and the Seven Dwarves to Tangled and everything in between. I took a bunch of pictures and thought I would share some of them. Be prepared for photo overload!

100_8085.jpg

Mickey Mouse opening the show. Everyone cheered when he came out-so exciting!
100_8088.jpg

100_8089.jpg

100_8091.jpg

100_8095.jpg

100_8097.jpg

100_8106.jpg

100_8107.jpg

100_8108.jpg

100_8112.jpg

100_8113.jpg

100_8117.jpg

Dopey...Emma's favorite dwarf!
100_8122.jpg

100_8125.jpg

100_8128.jpg

100_8132.jpg

100_8133.jpg

100_8136.jpg

100_8138.jpg

One of my new favorite characters, Flynn Rider.
100_8141.jpg

I thought it was hilarious because they were selling Rapunzel's frying pans at the souvenir stand. haha
100_8142.jpg

All the Princesses with their princes.
100_8152.jpg

100_8153.jpg

100_8155.jpg

100_8156.jpg

We all really enjoyed the show. The fun thing about it is that there was so much variety-something for everybody. So I would recommend seeing it if you get the chance!

In trip news, our Magical Express packet came in the mail the other day. I can't believe it's already March...we're almost down to ONE MONTH! Plus, the Flower and Garden Festival starts this week so that's another sign we're getting close. YAY!

Stay tuned for the next set of park plans. Have a good night!

Oh, I LOVE Disney on Ice! It's a shame I haven't seen it in so long. Wait... how long has it been? 1... 2... carry the 6... square it... wow, I think before my first Disney trip! I'm long overdue for seeing it again, especially with all these new characters in the show. Naveen and Tiana :thumbsup2

YAY! THE ME PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED! Always a great little thing to receive especially when it comes to knowing how far away your trip is. :) Very exciting!

Can't wait to hear about your next park plans! :mickeyjum

WOW, that show looks like it was awesome! I went to a show that came to my city in September, and it had Princess and the Frog, Cinderella, and Tangled. It looks like the beginning (with Mickey and the gang) and the end (with ALL the princesses and princes) were similar though! It's funny how many different shows they must have touring at once!

Yay for Magical Express stuff! That's so exciting!

Thanks for the link to the old version of the figment ride. It's completely different than what it is now. I wonder what made them change it? I mean, I know attractions need to be refreshed once in a while but why put in Eric Idle and take out the dream maker dude completely? Their decisions baffle me sometimes.

Great pics of Disney on ice! I've never seen a show but it looks like tons of fun.

That Disney on Ice show looks so cute, I'm glad they added Tangled to a show! I went to one in January, and it didn't have Tangled, and that's what my niece really wanted to see. :confused3 I'll have to see if that show will be around here at all. I like the Alice in Wonderland part with the cards too, that looks cute!

Yay for your ME packet! :cool1: I can't wait to see pics from the Flower and Garden festival this week, it's going to be so beautiful!

Woohoo on being at Disney in one month! :cool1:

I love the Disney on Ice pictures - sounds like you guys had a great time.

Oh, I LOVE Disney on Ice! It's a shame I haven't seen it in so long. Wait... how long has it been? 1... 2... carry the 6... square it... wow, I think before my first Disney trip! I'm long overdue for seeing it again, especially with all these new characters in the show. Naveen and Tiana :thumbsup2

YAY! THE ME PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED! Always a great little thing to receive especially when it comes to knowing how far away your trip is. :) Very exciting!

Can't wait to hear about your next park plans! :mickeyjum

If you get the chance, you should go to another show. They are a lot of fun.

It sure is exciting!

More park plans to come this afternoon (hopefully)!

Something about big, 'ole Mr. Incredible on skates just strikes me as funny! :laughing:

On the other hand, I love the picture of Tink "flying" through the air! :thumbsup2

The show sounds like fun-we've never seen one!

LOL yeah, they were out to do the warm-up. The flying was pretty cool. :thumbsup2

WOW, that show looks like it was awesome! I went to a show that came to my city in September, and it had Princess and the Frog, Cinderella, and Tangled. It looks like the beginning (with Mickey and the gang) and the end (with ALL the princesses and princes) were similar though! It's funny how many different shows they must have touring at once!

Yay for Magical Express stuff! That's so exciting!

What show did you go to? They do seem to have a bunch of different ones at the same time. And I'm sure they recycle parts from other shows. The one we saw a couple years ago was 100 Years of Magic and I know there was a Lion King part in that too-but even this time it was a little different.

I love when the ME stuff comes!

Thanks for the link to the old version of the figment ride. It's completely different than what it is now. I wonder what made them change it? I mean, I know attractions need to be refreshed once in a while but why put in Eric Idle and take out the dream maker dude completely? Their decisions baffle me sometimes.

Great pics of Disney on ice! I've never seen a show but it looks like tons of fun.

You're welcome. It is a LOT different. I have no idea why they changed it. Normally I'm all for changes but that is one that I (and a lot of other people) do not agree with. They sort of ruined a perfectly good attraction. Oh well, atleast Figment is back. :confused3

We went to one a couple years ago (and one or two when we were younger). It is a great way to get a little Disney magic at home!

That Disney on Ice show looks so cute, I'm glad they added Tangled to a show! I went to one in January, and it didn't have Tangled, and that's what my niece really wanted to see. :confused3 I'll have to see if that show will be around here at all. I like the Alice in Wonderland part with the cards too, that looks cute!

Yay for your ME packet! :cool1: I can't wait to see pics from the Flower and Garden festival this week, it's going to be so beautiful!

That's a bummer the one you went to didn't have Tangled. That was part of the reason I wanted to go (ok, and Tiana and Naveen). The Alice in Wonderland part was cool. We had to go and watch the movie last night because it's been so long since we've seen it!

I will be eager to see the pictures this week too. :thumbsup2

Woohoo on being at Disney in one month! :cool1:

I love the Disney on Ice pictures - sounds like you guys had a great time.

I know, it is coming up fast!

Glad you enjoyed the pictures. We did have a good time. I'm glad we decided to go.

What show did you go to? They do seem to have a bunch of different ones at the same time. And I'm sure they recycle parts from other shows. The one we saw a couple years ago was 100 Years of Magic and I know there was a Lion King part in that too-but even this time it was a little different.

I think the show I went to was called Dare to Dream. It was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter