Bunnies and mooses and groupies, Oh my!!! The Wilderness Lodge groupies thread. 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, those were thread titles just thrown out there. Surely there are many more creative minds than mine!

And it seems that only WDad and I want the haters to check their attitudes at the thread's front door. I guess I've been reading too many whiny threads lately. :rolleyes1

Ooooooh - yay!!! Lodge picture and Star Wars pictures. Two of my favs!!!! :cool1: Thanks DLI - they're great!

And it seems that only WDad and I want the haters to check their attitudes at the thread's front door. I guess I've been reading too many whiny threads lately. :rolleyes1

LOL, nope, I like #3 also but then again I think anyone who hates the lodge is an alien invader bent on destruction of the human race.

DLI thanks for the cool pictures. This is an off year for us visiting the world and right about now I am having severe withdrawals. pics are the only thing getting me through.

New groupie thread tomorrow at 8:00. :woohoo:

#1 sounds good, althought it might not be long enough to catch my eye as I scan down the thread list . . . . .

Okay, how about:

"VWL Lovers Thread: It all started with a Moose"

"VWL Groupies...pull up a rocker by the fireplace and join us"

"VWL Groupies: Don't come here if you're a hater!"

I actually like #3 myself.

LOL, nope, I like #3 also but then again I think anyone who hates the lodge is an alien invader bent on destruction of the human race.

:rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:

New groupie thread tomorrow at 8:00. :woohoo:

Or very shortly thereafter. I'll do my best to be online by 8...

FYI I just posted a bunch of pics of our beloved Lodge in my June '10 TR, in case you want a quick fix for today. Since we're getting ready to close this one out tomorrow, I don't want to hog up the post possibilities here. ;)

Now I'm thinking that the bolded part of your quote should be the new thread title. :rotfl2:

Dizny Dad said:
#1 sounds good, althought it might not be long enough to catch my eye as I scan down the thread list . . . . .

Well, we could make it a little longer like this?

VWL Lovers & Groupies Thread: It all started with a Moose"

Okay...not much longer but it does put our Groupies name in there! Since the Tag Fairy did certify that name via our logo, it probably needs to be in the thread title! :)

By the way, you can bookmark the last page of the thread if you want. That way you can go straight to the thread's latest postings right from the get go.

Hi neighbors! Just stopped by to say hay!

I updated some WL music tracks on www.dvcradio.com

Stop by for lunch at the lodge.
Joe...very thoughtful to think of us and post the link. I'll have to head over to listen. :thumbsup2

Well, we could make it a little longer like this?

By the way, you can bookmark the last page of the thread if you want. That way you can go straight to the thread's latest postings right from the get go.

Or just manage it through subscriptions. I always start out viewing all of my subscribed threads via the User CP.

Hi Joe :wave: Good to see you.

Thanks for the link, I too will give it a listen, looking forward. :goodvibes

DLI...great photos of your family and Stopher! :thumbsup2

Okay, how about:

"VWL Lovers Thread: It all started with a Moose"

"VWL Groupies...pull up a rocker by the fireplace and join us"

"VWL Groupies: Don't come here if you're a hater!"

Yes number one is my favorite although 3 is :lmao:

Ooooooh - yay!!! Lodge picture and Star Wars pictures. Two of my favs!!!! :cool1: Thanks DLI - they're great!
Thanks!!

In case anyone would like to see them I just posted some BWV pics
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2357273&page=29

See you all on our new home tomorrow!!! Hope we all make it there safe!

Another new Groupie thread....the excitement is building!!!! :yay:

Can't you just hear the "clink clink clink clink" of this thread as it goes up the incline toward the peak of excitement?

Granny - I like your recommendation - VWL Lovers & Groupies Thread: It all started with a Moose

It would really stick out in the thread list as

The Villas At Disney's Wilderness Lodge Lovers and Groupies Thread: It all started with a Moose and Ranger Stan

It would really stick out in the thread list as

The Villas At Disney's Wilderness Lodge Lovers and Groupies Thread: It all started with a Moose and Ranger Stan

I like it!

Please add these vacations to the new groupie vacations list:

August 13-16, 2010 Animal Kingdom Villas

May 28-June 3, 2011 DVC Hilton Head Island

New thread looks great! Will be posting a new updated VWL train garden pic this weekend!!

As this thread has nearly reached the limit of 250 pages, I'm going to close it.

The "new" thread is located HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter