Bunnies and mooses and groupies, Oh my!!! The Wilderness Lodge groupies thread. 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though it was so hot we had a great trip! It was so great to meet up with Stopher! What a nice guy! He even saved us seats for the parade! Thanks Stopher! It was so great to be able to meet up with you and spend time talking to you. I am a pretty shy person but you made me feel really comfortable. I was glad to be able to watch MSEP and the fireworks together. Loved seeing the pictures!

Ahh, thanks Allison. It was a treat meeting you too. And I have nothing but good things to say about you as well. :grouphug:

MSEP was great! Well, except when Elliot the dragon came by and I wondered if there was anything going on inside of it! :rotfl2: As Stopher said my DD and her friend enjoyed it too. I was so glad they got to see it. We even watched it twice. Hey Stopher I think I enjoyed the fireworks even more the second time.

:thumbsup2 But did you stand closer to the hub? Anywhere closer than where I made you stand?

We got to the Lodge on our second day and at at WCC. Our only disappointment was that there was already catsup on our table so we couldn't ask for it!
:rotfl:

We did the Keys to the Kingdom tour for the first time. We enjoyed it and thought it was really interesting. We already knew alot of the information but it was neat to see the utilidors and some of the other stuff.

Cool. Glad you enjoyed it. I want to do that one myself.

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, and that you made it home safely again.

:rotfl2: Too funny. It is great that you and Stopher got together!

Eliza, Friday sounds great.

Stopher, can you try to be the first one to post after Eliza?
It makes it so much easier for everyone (esp you) for trip data.

I can still manage the birthdays.

I was wondering. With all the Pixie Dust (AKA Prayer shhhhhhhh :rolleyes1) requests, how about after the Trip Data, Birthday Data we have a Pixie Dust data post?
That way we can keep track of who is needing pixie dust. :wizard:

So, Groupies, when you see the new thread, can you wait for Stopher and me before you post?
I know, control freak, I own it!:goodvibes

And I hope they don't close that old thread 20 seconds after the new one starts! But this time I am prepared!!! (copied all the info now!)

I :love: our Groupies!

:scared1: That was a bit surprising.

I'll definitely be ready, if we do it Friday... BUT - eliza, would you please PM me, or send me an email directly prior to posting, so that yes, I can be second in line? I'd appreciate it. Then if Muushka wants to be third - we can keep it all clean that way.

Thanks!

No problem guys.
Generally I'm up at 4:30 am :eek: with the birds. So let's go for a 5:00 am launch. LOL.
Actually let me know around what time you usually sign on and I'll launch closer to that time.

Ok Groupies, we need a snazzy name for our next edition. Every body put on those thinking caps!! Maria, can you make us a vitual cake for the winner?

:scared1: That was a bit surprising.

No problem guys.
Generally I'm up at 4:30 am :eek: with the birds. So let's go for a 5:00 am launch. LOL. :scared1:
Actually let me know around what time you usually sign on and I'll launch closer to that time.

Ok Groupies, we need a snazzy name for our next edition. Every body put on those thinking caps!! Maria, can you make us a vitual cake for the winner?

8 AM sounds more like it, if that works for you.

New name.......must win virtual cake.....new name.....:goodvibes

Glad you had a great trip and view too! Can't wait to see some picture!! :yay:

Thank you very much DLI! It was fun to be able to see it on opening night and it is a beautiful show. I actually watched all three shows that night (kind of inadvertently :laughing:) from different views and had listened to it the night before when they had the celebrity/media premier. I had the music stuck in my head for days!

I'm working on it. DD has been hogging the computer looking for scholarships but I'll do it ASAP! I heard that WOC is just fantastic!

Welcome back DLI! Glad you had a nice trip & looking forward to your pics! :goodvibes

Only 113 days to go for me. :rolleyes:

Thanks!!
Ahh, thanks Allison. It was a treat meeting you too. And I have nothing but good things to say about you as well. :grouphug:
:thumbsup2 But did you stand closer to the hub? Anywhere closer than where I made you stand?
:rotfl:

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, and that you made it home safely again.

Aww shucks! Thanks Stopher! We watched the fireworks from the bridge to Tomorrowland so we were closer. I think that probably helped me to like them even more the second time but also I think that it helped knowing the story and being able to follow that more.

Oh how empty my posts look without a ticker.:sad1:

Aww shucks! Thanks Stopher! We watched the fireworks from the bridge to Tomorrowland so we were closer. I think that probably helped me to like them even more the second time but also I think that it helped knowing the story and being able to follow that more.

Oh I am glad. :) I felt bad (even though I liked having you three there with me), but I felt bad that you stood way back in Town Square to see them with me...since I'm the one who needed to get out as quickly as I could to go catch the bus - and not you - but now I'm happy. Yay.

Pictures!
034.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

040.jpg

041.jpg

DLI...great photos of your family and Stopher! :thumbsup2

Okay, how about:

"VWL Lovers Thread: It all started with a Moose"

"VWL Groupies...pull up a rocker by the fireplace and join us"

"VWL Groupies: Don't come here if you're a hater!"

:rotfl2: Too funny. It is great that you and Stopher got together!

Eliza, Friday sounds great.

Stopher, can you try to be the first one to post after Eliza?
It makes it so much easier for everyone (esp you) for trip data.

I can still manage the birthdays.

I was wondering. With all the Pixie Dust (AKA Prayer shhhhhhhh :rolleyes1) requests, how about after the Trip Data, Birthday Data we have a Pixie Dust data post?
That way we can keep track of who is needing pixie dust. :wizard:
I :love: our Groupies!

Muushka Love the Pixie Dust List Great Idea :idea:

Eliza, Stopher and Muushka, OH MY What A Team :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: We Groupies are lucky to have you guys :hug: Thanks a Bunch :hug:

Southwest Airlines opened up December booking. :) Got my plane tickets to the world!

In other news, 174 days to go. ;)

GO WD GO :woohoo:

Okay, how about:

Ditto on the photos

My vote is for 1 or 2 but not 3 :rotfl:

thanks Granny

Granny! That doesn't sound like our Granny!!

I vote for #1 :goodvibes That sounds like our Granny!

We love #1! Way to go Granny!:banana:

Hey Everyone!:flower3:

Great trip reports ! Happy birthday to all the Groupies who have just celebrated (we're late to the party as usual!).

Okay, how about:

I vote for the first one, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter