bummer - Rev. Kevin Knox unavailable

jspahn

Disney Bride October 2009
Heard back from Rev knox and unfortunately he and his wife will be out of town for our date! :sad:

He offered his partner Rev. Tony, but I havent seen anything about him on these boards.

There are so many mixed reviews on Jack Day and Tim Herring, I am having trouble picking a "second choice"

BOOOOO!!

JoAnn Pessagno was wonderful.

Jack Day is such a sweetheart. I will tell you that some of the mixed reviews on the boards have been communication BUT I will tell you that while you may not hear from him in the beginning he will contact you when the time comes. I spoke with him earlier this week. He called me about 5 times making sure he had every detail perfect for the wedding day. He is on top of his game and knows exactly what to do. He was telling me how everything is going to play out on the rehearsal and wedding day and put me at ease. :goodvibes If you want to check him out, my wedding is Monday and I am going to put information in my PJ on how to look at my webcast. Our wedding will be webcasted live so you can see how you like him. :thumbsup2

Jack Day is such a sweetheart. I will tell you that some of the mixed reviews on the boards have been communication BUT I will tell you that while you may not hear from him in the beginning he will contact you when the time comes. I spoke with him earlier this week. He called me about 5 times making sure he had every detail perfect for the wedding day. He is on top of his game and knows exactly what to do. He was telling me how everything is going to play out on the rehearsal and wedding day and put me at ease. :goodvibes If you want to check him out, my wedding is Monday and I am going to put information in my PJ on how to look at my webcast. Our wedding will be webcasted live so you can see how you like him. :thumbsup2

That is cool that your having your wedding webcasted! I look forward to seeing it. I've heard great things about Jack Day and I look forward to seeing him
"in action" to so speak. How far ahead did you book Jack? We just got our date and really want him to do our ceremony.

Awesome! I will have to check out the webcast if my company doesnt block the site! Thanks for your input too!

Hey wedding twin!
We've got Rev.Jack scheduled for ours at noon. I dont know how many weddings he does a day though. I think hes awesome from just talking with him and seeing some of his ceremonies online -i would email him and ask

I think we have decided to go the "do it yourself" route.We got this idea from an article i tore out of the november/december issue of Brides magazine.

We are going to ask my uncle to go online and get ordained over the internet and have him be our officiant. I think it will be a fabulous way to really personalize our wedding, and we know it will be exactly what we want.

Now I just hope my uncle says yes ::yes::

I just wanted to put in a good word for Pastor Sigfried Jaeger. He is recommended by Disney but I know many brides don't use him. I ended up booking him 4 days before we left for FL after an unfortunate incident with my original officiant. He was absolutely wonderful and all of my guests loved him. He did the ceremony exactly as we had discussed and was just a total sweetheart.

I just wanted to put in a good word for Pastor Sigfried Jaeger. He is recommended by Disney but I know many brides don't use him. I ended up booking him 4 days before we left for FL after an unfortunate incident with my original officiant. He was absolutely wonderful and all of my guests loved him. He did the ceremony exactly as we had discussed and was just a total sweetheart.

Thanks tiggerific! If my uncle says no we may look into him.

Well, if your uncle doesn't do it, let me put in a good word for Pastor Luther Kistler. He did my wedding last week, and was great about coming to rehearsal and everything.

www.weddingswithpastorluther.com

ALL my guests loved his sense of humor. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter