Bull and Bear Steakhouse

LiveYourLife

DIS Veteran
I thought about posting this on the restaurant board, but it really isn't a Disney restaurant, per se. Has anyone eaten at Bull and Bear Steakhouse at the Waldorf in Orlando??

If so, thoughts? Menu suggestions? I have a reservation there for my Husband's birthday, and I just want to make sure I've made a good choice.

Thank you!!!

LiveYourLife said:
I thought about posting this on the restaurant board, but it really isn't a Disney restaurant, per se. Has anyone eaten at Bull and Bear Steakhouse at the Waldorf in Orlando??

If so, thoughts? Menu suggestions? I have a reservation there for my Husband's birthday, and I just want to make sure I've made a good choice.

Thank you!!!

It's fabulous. I think it is better than shula's. Service is good and steak is awesome. They also have a tasting menu which was wonderful. It is expensive but just a few dollars more than shula's. Anything I have eaten there has been wonderful.

Enjoy it.

I might try it...but if I saw one stock price, squiggle line or Business News show on the bar TV...if 4p.m. was acknowledged in any way...I'd be outta there.

I don't want that stuff on vacation!

;) :)

It's fabulous. I think it is better than shula's. Service is good and steak is awesome. They also have a tasting menu which was wonderful. It is expensive but just a few dollars more than shula's. Anything I have eaten there has been wonderful.

Enjoy it.

Thank you!!! We are looking forward to it!!

I might try it...but if I saw one stock price, squiggle line or Business News show on the bar TV...if 4p.m. was acknowledged in any way...I'd be outta there.

I don't want that stuff on vacation!

;) :)

LOL! I'll report back with a bar tv status for you! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter