Building 62

BelleBeast

OKW Owner and Proud of It!!
Just wondering- has anyone ever stayed in a 2 Bedroom Unit in Building 62 at OKW??

We usually stay in Building 23 but I thought 62 might be a little less walking to the main pool area!!

Thanks.

Building 62 is directly opposite #23 across the bridge, so you'll be about 50 yards closer to the pool! :)

Enjoy!

BelleBeast,

We have stayed in #62 twice, the second time at my request. We have gotten a dedicated 2 Br once and a 2 BR lockoff the other time.

We had 4 adults and 3 children the first time , and the second time, also had a 5 month old baby with us.

We had a great time, the location is perfect for a family...catching the bus, using the pool, shuffleboard, the videogames, getting the tapes for the VCR, going to the store, etc. All the things children like to do. And, of course, all the things that I like to do, too!

I also requested #62, 63, or 64 for this coming November!

June

We stayed in a studio in Building 62 last summer. It was excellent. That was our first time at OKW and we loved the location, it was so handy for catching the buses, going over the pool and getting something to eat.

Would definitely ask to stay there again.

Mary Kay
Inverness
Scotland

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!