buffets - separate adult/kid sections?

hvanes

Mouseketeer
I've been perusing the menus on Allears in preparation for our May/June trip. We have a 6-year-old whose body just doesn't handle stuff like nuggets and pizza all that well.

On the buffets (like Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's, Akershus), is the adult fare separate from the kids' items, or would he be able to choose from the buffet in its entirety? Thanks in advance for your help.

They do have a kid section with items like pizza and Mac and cheese. They also have the main buffet with adult items. However, adults can eat from the kid section and kids can eat from the adult section. Everything is available for everyone! :)

There is no such thing as a "kids buffet" or even an "adult buffet" at Disney. They have buffets with one section lower to the floor which has on it items that kids tend to enjoy (such as pizza, hot dogs, chicken strips, mac & cheese, etc.). Any person at the buffet (including children less than age three who are free) can get anything from any part of the buffet.

yup he can have anything on the buffet and the lower buffet for the kids to see themselves...this is at Crystal palace...My husband LOVES the mac and cheese and he always gets that too..

Hope you enjoy yourself and your kiddos too

I like buffets at Disney for this very reason. I have a child who would much prefer "adult" food than the slim offerings of the kids menus.

my kids love buffet because they can have gown up food and not the typical kids food. They laugh everytime dh comes back with kids food on his plate and they have only "adult" food in their plate. It has become the "joke" in our family where dh always gets kids food just to see our girls giggle at his selection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter