buffet where one person won't eat

Anabelletoronto

Mouseketeer
I cannot eat anything. I am fed thru an IV at night. We already bought the dining package and it was free or a good deal so we
Won't change it.
I think I can just give my credits to my husband and child and we can bring snacks home so it will be fine.

Question - will they still charge me at a buffet even if I don't eat? I suppose I still get the character experience but zero food.

Question - will they still charge me at a buffet even if I don't eat?

Probably. The expense at character meals, particularly, is a byproduct of the characters, and the CMs are not tasked with policing if people are eating or not. Everyone is charged.

There are occasional exceptions, but they are pixie dust. In general, it would lead to a lot of headaches if they let people schedule into buffets but then say they weren't eating.

I figured as much. And so many people would abuse that kind of allowance anyway.
Like I said, our dining plan was basically free with our package so it's fine. And not all our meals are buffets.

Since you literally can not eat, you could try asking your doctor for a card regarding your intravenous feeding. I would still go to buffets prepared to pay, but you could show the card and perhaps land on a manager that would work with you, which would then be a pleasant surprise.

Since you literally can not eat, you could try asking your doctor for a card regarding your intravenous feeding. I would still go to buffets prepared to pay, but you could show the card and perhaps land on a manager that would work with you, which would then be a pleasant surprise.

The cast members cannot look at a card from the Dr, so this will probably end up as an uncomfortable encounter.

I would just go prepared to pay for the meal. Believe me, the servers notice who is eating and who is not, so ther eis a minute chance the OP will not be charged. Disney restaurants generally charge everyone who falls within their dining ages though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter