buffet breakfast?

kemi

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me where is the best place to have a buffet breakfast? We will only be in two parks Epcot and MGM and DTD the third day. No children.

Do you want characters?, Do you want it at the park you are going to? Do you want to travel to a resort? We need more info, there are too many breakfast options.

Sorry about the lack of info. OK, we like breakfast buffets and are wondering about which ones are good in Epcot and MGM. Also, are there any good ones in DTD? No characters. Thanks.

MGM NO LONGER HAS A BUFFET BREAKFAST. HOLLYWOOD AND VINE USED TO HAVE ONE, BUT THEY CLOSED IT FOR BREAKFAST THIS PAST MARCH. IT'S A SHAME BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST.

Yacht Club Gallery (YC is between EPCOT and MGM) has a mini buffet as well as a breakfast menu. I think most of the onsite breakfast buffets are character meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!