Buffalo Airport hotel with parking and pool

Burgermom

Mouseketeer
Hi!
I am looking for suggestions for a hotel near the Buffalo/Niagara hotel with longterm (8 days) parking that also has a pool. We don't necessarily need a shuttle but I was hoping for something close to the airport, with a pool that would allow us to park our car during the length of our trip (8 days). Cost is not a concern.
thanks!

We've stayed at the Aloft Buffalo Airport before. Super close to the airport, nice rooms, great staff, and has both a pool and shuttle. I've included the tripadvisor reviews as they have better photos than their own website, the pool is small but it's nice and was super quiet when we were there.

The Park and Fly packages are reasonable in my opinion, definitely not the cheapest but the hotel is much nicer than most in the area.

https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotels/bufal-aloft-buffalo-airport/overview/
https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Re...oft_Buffalo_Airport-Cheektowaga_New_York.html

ParkSleepFly is a website that lets you put in your dates and area all into one place and they will give you a price, usually really good rates too and almost always comes with a shuttle service for pickup and dropoff

ParkSleepFly is a website that lets you put in your dates and area all into one place and they will give you a price, usually really good rates too and almost always comes with a shuttle service for pickup and dropoff
We just came back a couple of weeks ago and we stayed at Courtyard Buffalo Airport on Genessee st Buffalo. This hotel had a great pool for kids and also was right across the street from Airport. Alao had longterm parking and shuttle service that was an added bonus. Was a clean hotel.

We just came back a couple of weeks ago and we stayed at Courtyard Buffalo Airport on Genessee st Buffalo. This hotel had a great pool for kids and also was right across the street from Airport. Alao had longterm parking and shuttle service that was an added bonus. Was a clean hotel.
This is helpful. Was the parking situation secure looking? Somewhat nervous about where we leave our car while away.

We usually stay at Days Inn, it is directly across the street from the airport, however decided to try Aloft in March based on a couple friends recommendation and enjoyed it. It's not to far from Days Inn and close to the airport. The only thing that had me worried with Aloft was the parking, it's not a secure gated area like Days Inn and you can only park in a certain area but if it's full I'm not sure what you can do, we were lucky and got the last empty parking spot for long term parking in March.

We've stayed at the Aloft Buffalo Airport before. Super close to the airport, nice rooms, great staff, and has both a pool and shuttle. I've included the tripadvisor reviews as they have better photos than their own website, the pool is small but it's nice and was super quiet when we were there.

The Park and Fly packages are reasonable in my opinion, definitely not the cheapest but the hotel is much nicer than most in the area.

https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotels/bufal-aloft-buffalo-airport/overview/
https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Re...oft_Buffalo_Airport-Cheektowaga_New_York.html
Thanks for the recommendation. Just booked it for our Aug trip. It's a challenge to find something reasonable that gets good reviews. Hoping Aloft is a new option for us!

We usually stay at Days Inn, it is directly across the street from the airport, however decided to try Aloft in March based on a couple friends recommendation and enjoyed it. It's not to far from Days Inn and close to the airport. The only thing that had me worried with Aloft was the parking, it's not a secure gated area like Days Inn and you can only park in a certain area but if it's full I'm not sure what you can do, we were lucky and got the last empty parking spot for long term parking in March.
Unfortunately the Days Hotel has been sold and closed for about 5 months now. We stayed there many times in the past.

We were IN THE CAR on our way to Days Hotel in January when we received a call that they could not honour the return night of our stay! They still offered to let us stay there that night and park there but that the hotel would be closed when we returned but that a shuttle to our car would still be available. I was not impressed that they waited so long to cancel our reservation nor did I trust they would get us to our car since the hotel would be closed by then! A friend quickly found us another place to stay which was okay, but not the best.

When Days Hotel cancelled our reservation they said that they had been purchased by another company and that the new company was going to refurbish the hotel (that would be nice!) and that it should be reopened in May. It still appears to be closed as I cannot locate any information about it online. If it reopens I would stay here again if the pricing is similar to prices offered in the past. I really liked the secure parking it offered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter