Buena Vista Suites resort fee?

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hi: Looking to stay a few days at Buena Vista Suites and noticed a $9.95 resort fee now. We stayed at this hotel a few years ago and never paid the resort fee. Anyone know why there is this new fee now and not then.

Yep, it's new. We're booked there before we check into Disney next month and it's a relatively new fee. We've never stayed there before so I can't compare what services were free before that are now covered by the fee. I booked with a dirt cheap Mousesavers rate so I really can't complain. Even with the fee I'm still paying less than the advertised rate through Obritz, Expedia, etc.

We have stayed there a few times before a disney stay and really enjoyed it, it was very clean, beds were comfortable and free breakfast was excellent. Obviously not the same as a onsite disney holiday though. Enjoy your stay.

We just stayed there Oct 2015, no resort fee at that time, but I know now it is tacked on. If you ask what it is for, they will tell you: free wifi, free breakfast, two free drinks upon check in, free parking, and for the shuttles. We liked this hotel very much for our family of five, we got an insane deal on Mousesavers. But my 3 girls really rather stay in the park from now on... ;-) Have a great stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter