Buena Vista Suites/Doubletree/Holiday Inn Sunspree

admepo

Mouseketeer
These are my choices for a last minute long weekend next week. Sunspree is coming up the cheapest, followed by Buena Vista Suites (which I had never heard of) and then Doubletree is most expensive. I know Doubletree would be closest to DTD out of the three and I have read plenty about them on here.

Anyone know anything about Buena Vista Suites? We have 4 kids so a kid friendly place is necessary.

Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :wizard:

We've stayed at Buena Vista Suites. The room is spacious and clean, but nothing special. The location is convenient- just a few minutes drive into WDW. The breakfast buffet is good for a free breakfast. We thought it was a good deal for a family of 5.

One thing to keep in mind is that parking around the main hotel gets filled towards the end of the day. We spent an evening at the MK and came back to find no parking available directly around the hotel. They do have an extra lot in the back, where we ended up parking, but it wasn't all that convenient. That said, it wasn't any worse than parking at most of the Disney resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter