Buena Vista Suiets? How is this place?

staffieri

DIS Veteran
Found this place last night and wondering if anyone has thoughts on it. We need three beds for the four of us and a great deal. It looks like we can't stay on property. Too much if needing three beds. So tying to find a good options. New to this. So I really need HELP!!! I went back in 2004 but was on the property. Don't know how to plan off the property.

THANKS!!!

I've heard good reviews for Buena Vista Suites. You can check places like Trip Advisor to see reviews and photos.

I booked this hotel for early Jan 2013. It got very good reviews on every travel website I checked including Trip Advisor. It looks like they have a decent free breakfast buffet, not just your usual muffins, bagels, and cereal. Plus with the current Mousesavers deal I got it for about the same price as the Disney values. The one room suite sleeps 6, has separate living room area with mini-fridge and microwave.

We stayed there in 2008 before the rooms were remodeled. We are not "fancy hotel" people, so my standards are different than others. But, we were very pleased and would happily stay there again. Went with a condo last trip instead only b/c we were able to split it with my parents. The rooms have lots of space and the breakfast was a full breakfast. Not a typical continental hotel spread. We spent way under my dining budget that trip b/c we'd eat a huge breakfast and then eat another meal mid-afternoon. Then we'd just snack later in the evening.

I have stayed here many times and its a great place to stay if you cant stay on property..... Breakfast is full with omelet station... pool is not that great but not bad :thumbsup2

We stayed here a few years ago for spring break. We really enjoyed it! The breakfast buffet is full breakfast and was very good. There are two queen beds and a sleeper sofa which was comfortable, and the small living room area gave us extra space. The only downside was the bathroom was small. It is convenient to Downtown Disney.

This place is well located (just outside the WDW entrance and near the outlet mall) and it is very adequate. You can get a 1 bedroom for usually around $99 and free breakfast. We have stayed there twice on our first night in town before checking into a DVC or other timeshare unit. If I was choosing between BVS and a regular hotel room at one of the Downtown Disney-adjacent hotels, I would choose BVS because you will have more space.

This place is well located (just outside the WDW entrance and near the outlet mall) and it is very adequate. You can get a 1 bedroom for usually around $99 and free breakfast. We have stayed there twice on our first night in town before checking into a DVC or other timeshare unit. If I was choosing between BVS and a regular hotel room at one of the Downtown Disney-adjacent hotels, I would choose BVS because you will have more space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter