Buena Vista Palace

LizAgna

DIS Veteran
I have a friend that keeps insisting that Buena Vista Palace is a Disney resort and that she will be using ME to get from the airport to the hotel. I told her that she needs to confirm this with the resort because she has gotten the wrong info.

She also says that they will be using the WDW transportation system to get to and from the parks. She knows will have to walk to DTD to catch the busses. How far is the Buena Vista Palace from the DTD bus stops?

Buena Vista Palace is right next to Downtown Disney, but from what I understand the Downtown Disney busses don't go to the parks. When I stayed there I just used the busses at the hotel, I didn't walk to Downtown Disney for them.
I didn't take ME (so not sure if it's offered) since I always rent a car, however I was able to take advantage of having purchases sent back to the hotel and the extra magic hours so they have some affiliation with Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter