budget notebook

arwood82

DIS Veteran
I am just wondering if anyone on here has any kind of a monthly budget notebook. I am horrible at budgeting but we are slowly working on making a budget every month and sticking to it. I just think it would work better for us and the kids if we had some sort of notebook to keep track of everything. Just wondering if anyone had anything like this or if you have any other suggestions.

I have a 3 ring binder that I keep all of our monthly budgets in. It takes around 3 months to get a budget that you can live with. Get a small notebook and write down everything you spend money on for the 1st month, that will give you a true idea of what you're actually spending instead of just pulling numbers out of the air. The 2nd and 3rd months are for tweaking your budget and give you time to find items you might have forgotten to put in (like tags paid yearly or bills paid quarterly).

Good luck creating your budget!

Thank You. I am ging to wait until April to start my budget just so it is a fresh start. I will definitely right everything down to have a guideline. Hoefully I can get this to work in my house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter