budget for 2 weeks? help?!?!?!

tink86

Earning My Ears

hey i'm going to orlando in june with my friend for two weeks, i've got all my passes and i was just wondering if anyone has any ideas on the money i should take for 2 weeks, i;ve being 3 times before but parents paid lol,
any suggestions would be great
thanks xxxxx:goodvibes

I would budget at least $100 per day. I am budgeting $200 per day for our 2 week trip in Nov for 3 people. This will cover food, souviners and other miscellaneous expenses. I figure there are some days I will spend more and some I will spend less. Our last trip I had $200 per day fofr 4 peoplel and came home with $800, which made it nice to not come home broke and it was a good idea on my part as my ex went through some sort of mid-liffe crisis and quit his job as soon as we got back. :mad: I would rather have saved too much than not enough and feel I missed out on doing something I wanted to. I don't go overboard with spending or eating in nice resturants but we have a good time. I feel a vacation is just that, a time to let loose and have a good time so I plan accordingly. (even though I know I am over-budgeting)

:cool1: hey thanks for that i will prob do as you suggest as it seems a good idea, especially the part about coming back with some money:rotfl2: sorry about your husband hope everything worked out ok in the end
xx

:cool1: hey thanks for that i will prob do as you suggest as it seems a good idea, especially the part about coming back with some money:rotfl2: sorry about your husband hope everything worked out ok in the end
xx

Nope, he got a girlfriend and I got a divorce. This trip is my do over vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter