Budget Car Rental

We used Budget Fastbreak in November and will use it again next month. Once you collect your luggage, go to the garage on the A side and up to the Budget section. There’s a Fastbreak kiosk where you pick up your papers telling you which space your car is in. The hardest part is that if your plane lands on the B side, you have to go down, get your luggage, then go back up again, across the terminal and down to cross the street to the garage - all the rental cars are on the A side now.

A word of caution about Budget from my recent experience. First, Fastbreak paperwork was there for us even though we were several hours late due to flight issues. Good. Car in assigned stall however was not what was on contract. Not so good. An agent directed us to a similar car, wrote new info on the contract and sent us out. The exit kiosk attendant entered information into the computer and sent us along. However, due to some glitch the system showed us as the user of the originally assigned vehicle and I have had to call to remove toll charges, a fuel charge and now have received a damage notice and a $650 pending charge on my Visa for, you guessed it, the vehicle we were originally assigned. Be careful and hang into your paperwork for a month or so. We turned the car in on the 6th and got the damage letter yesterday.

Theoretically all of the big names have it. Budget calls it Fastbreak.
We've used budget at MCO twice in the last year. I am a Fastbreak member but neither time was my paperwork there. Both times I had to wait in line. Fortunately, I didn't have to wait more than 20 minutes, but I was a bit perturbed that I couldn't go straight to the car.

We've used budget at MCO twice in the last year. I am a Fastbreak member but neither time was my paperwork there. Both times I had to wait in line. Fortunately, I didn't have to wait more than 20 minutes, but I was a bit perturbed that I couldn't go straight to the car.
We have had that experience as well. There is typically a line at the (not so) Fastbreak kiosk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!