Brown Family's AKL adventure!

S

susy

Cast:
Susy-35 and celebrating my 36th birthday at Cinderella's Royal Table character breakfast.

Mike-32 and best husband in the world!

Marcus- 4 and sweetest little boy in the world!

Well, we leave in two days for the Animal Kingdom Lodge!
We are soooooo ready for a vacation!

We are leaving Friday around 1pm and are hoping to arrive at AKL at around 5pm. We have dinner reservations at Jiko and MAYBE we will head over to either MGM or Downtown Disney. That is , IF we can be pulled ourselves away from our African lodge, which my doctor says is just like the Ark in Kenya! I have the episode of "Great Hotels" from the travel channel on tape and can't believe we are actually staying there!

Saturday, we have an early character breakfast at Animal Kingdom . Since this will be our fourth visit to this park we plan to take our time to see things. We plan on riding Kali River Rapids, but that's our only priority for this park.

Saturday night we will head to Epcot for dinner at the Rose and Crown!

Sunday -our Cinderella breakfast, followed by a morning of riding our favorite rides at MK!

Sunday night -dinner at Boma's while Marcus goes to Simba's Clubhouse.

Monday- breakfast at Boma (this is my actual birthday)
check out

We plan on spending a lot of time enjoying the resort and relaxing.

Thanks to all who have given us tips for this resort!
We definitely want to check out the new toy store, "Once Upon A Toy" in Downtown Disney. Marcus is really looking forward to that!

I am so anxious.....arriving Friday and leaving Tuesday.....Hope you and your family have a great time.....remember lime green ribbons...

I know you're so excited you could burst! Can't wait to hear the reports when you return!:wave:

Hi Susy! It's almost time!!! I hope you have a wonderful trip! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter