Brown Derby for the first time!

mingming

Earning My Ears
Back from our 5 day stay and just had to say we LOVED the Brown Derby! It was the best dining experience on our trip. Everything about it was great and will definitely dine there again.:thumbsup2

I had the same experience at the Brown Derby a couple of years back and now always schedule a meal there! where did you stay there? How was the rest of your trip?

Glad to hear you enjoyed the Brown Derby. 5 years ago I worked there as a College Program intern and loved it. There are some great people who work there and the food is top notch. Plus you can't beat the atmosphere. :goodvibes

DH and I stayed at ASMu (our first time there) and loved it. Stayed in the Calypso (building 1). We were there for 5 nights and had a fantastic time! Rained most nights but didn't bother us at all, we actually liked it since it cleared the parks out.

Love the Brown Derby! Cobb salad and creme brulee- and maybe a taste of my DH's steak. We try to go every trip!

We're adding the BD to our agenda in June 08. I've been dying to try it for years, but it just didn't make the cut. It's making the cut this time, though:thumbsup2 ASMo June 08 DH, me, DS 20, DD 18:grouphug:

Glad you liked the Brown Derby, we never miss going. Did you try the Cobb salad? The serve it as an entree, but we order it and split it 4 ways and still get a regular entree. Yum!

It is always one of our dining choices and we have had consistently good service and food. Glad you enjoyed it too.

We tried it for the first time last December and WOW! Couldn't believe we hadn't tried it before!!! The food and service were really great - and such a relaxing atmosphere!

While we were sitting at our table, one of the CMs came up and asked my daughter what her name was. She said Allison. The CM said, Oh, I have a phone call for you Allison. When she gave the phone to DD, it was Mickey, welcoming her to MGM! It was so cute!!!

We'll be back at Brown Derby in November!!!

Glad to hear you enjoyed it! We are trying out the Brown Derby for the first time in less than a week!!! I hope we like it as much as you did!

we went to the Brown Derby last week and absolutely LOVED it - arguably the best dining experience of our trip. The atmosphere and the food were incredible and the service was top notch as well.

I'm planning on going back on my next trip (albeit in 2 years) with one of my best friends and we're going to make a night out of it and dress up (vintage, of course)! Fabulous, fabulous restaurant.

Went there as part of the Fantasmic package. Food there was great. I had the lobster soup, filet mignon and creme brulee and all were excellent. Washed it down with the Brown Derby mixed drink (can't recall the exact name) but it was good as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter