Broadway Guest Artist Presentation. what is this?

Rebecca Pocahontas

Mouseketeer
I've been looking at some of the Personal Navigators for cruises leaving out of NYC in preparation for my upcoming Bermuda cruise. In the navigators for last year and the one that was just released on the DCL Blog Personal Navigator, I saw there was a Broadway Guest Artist Presentation listed. Has anyone been on a cruise out of NYC and been to this presentation? What is it? If it was a Broadway star giving a performance of some of the shows they've been in that would be amazing. But there is no description or information about it at all.

Yes. They are usually on the longer sailings. Like EBTA or Panama Canal. We had a guest broadway artist on the five night, though, that played the part of Rapunzel’s illegitimate mother. You could tell she was a true broadway star compared to the rest of the singers, to include the girl who played Raps. She sang her under the table. Her voice was so moving it almost brought me to tears. I hope you have a great experience with your broadway performer! I don’t know why she was on board.

When we sailed on the Magic a few years ago, an actress who had played Belle on Broadway and a few other parts in other Broadway and touring productions (Evita, for one) sang one evening. She was unbelievably talented. Hope you have a similar experience!

I was on the NYC to Bermuda two weeks ago. One of the actors in the shows has worked onBroadway. This presentation is her just telling her life story of how she got to where she is, with pictures and a little singing. There was a short q&a session at the end and then a pretty long autograph session. We didn’t get in line for the autograph but I passed by the area a while later and she was still doing it. It was a nice, unique talk and if there isn’t something else you’d rather be doing it is worth the time!

When we sailed on the Magic a few years ago, an actress who had played Belle on Broadway and a few other parts in other Broadway and touring productions (Evita, for one) sang one evening. She was unbelievably talented. Hope you have a similar experience!

Her name's Susan Eagan and her voice is just amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!