Brittany & Justin's May 2014 Wishes Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay another Disbride! :bride: Welcome!!! Don't worry it is never too early to start your PJ. What are you graduating with a degree for? I actually just graduated (I went back to school because I'm 28) with a degree as an Sonographer (which in other words is an Ultrasound Tech) at the end of March... Now I'm on the job search to hopefully find a job soon so I can help with the wedding $ wise. Sorry to ramble... Can't wait to hear about the proposal!!!

Michelle

Congrats and welcome!! I got married this past May, and I think it's a pretty good month! :) Will 5/21/14 fall on Memorial Day Weekend or the weekend before?

I think since you're still in school it's good to have a longer engagement so you'll have time to really have the wedding you want. It's never too early to start planning! Plus, the more you learn about here, the easier things will hopefully be for you! We have a DISbrides group on facebook too, come join us! :goodvibes

Looking forward to more of your plans! popcorn::

Hey Brittany, congratulations on your engagement! :woohoo:

I think it's a great idea to start your PJ early! That way you can think about the things you want, research how everything works and have time to make plans and figure it all out. I began researching Disney weddings around 6 months before I got engaged (I kinda knew it was coming) and I'm glad I did because then when I got engaged, it felt waaaay less daunting to decide what I wanted and find out if the budget would allow it :thumbsup2

You and I seem very similar already! I look forward to following your plans and definitely think a longer engagement is the way to go. It will give you time to get done with school and enjoy planning your wedding without getting too stressed ;) your major sounds awesome by the way! Any ideas what career you want to enter when you graduate?

That's it, it's decided, we HAVE to be friends :thumbsup2 I just looked over at my fiance and told her already "I am going to be friends with this girl". We are also getting married in May 2014 :D. I don't think it is too early to start a PJ, I feel like I have half the details planned out already:rotfl2: And I live in Denver and I think it was so cool how you mentioned how close it was to you. (And besides, Disney people are the best people :rolleyes1 )

I ADORE your engagement story, SO pretty!! So many happy surprises!

Subscribing and excited to follow along!

Subbing :-) Your pics won't load for me though :-(

I lived in Daytona Beach for a 3 years while I went to chiropractic school. That's a long trip down I-4 with a blind fold on!

Hmmm they are working now. Weird.

I have a really nice townhouse I can rent or sell you :rotfl: Stupid housing market...

I believe for a Wishes wedding you can get info about 18 months out. I'm not sure if that changed. I love your ring, it's so pretty! You're not a bad Disbride...I am a 2014 bride too and haven't updated my PJ very often yet. There will be more to post once time gets closer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter