Brits Guide to Disneyland Paris

mikelan6

World Traveler, Usually Optimistic
I'd like to buy this guidebook to Disneyland Paris I saw on Amazon UK, while I'm in Europe.

Does anyone know if this book would be available at Waterloo Station in London? Do they sell this book at DLRP?

Thanks!

The Brits Guide is not for sale in DLP I am afraid :) Not sure if you can pick it up at the station as I am not sure of the shops - Try W H Smiths as it has shops in most UK airports and stations as they do stock it but cant guarantee they will have a copy!

It is a fantastic book though :goodvibes

You could also ask the WH Smiths in Waterloo to get it on for you for when you are due to visit.

We order from the UK version of Amazon from time to time and have had no trouble with the transaction or delivery - though if there's a postal strike, who knows!

Later - I've just ordered the book and will post when it arrives.

This is a good book but slightly out of date as its for 2006-2007, new edition is due out next Feb I think... (I could be worng). its easily the best book out there though!

This is a good book but slightly out of date as its for 2006-2007, new edition is due out next Feb I think... (I could be worng). its easily the best book out there though!

The amazon.co.uk website does offer the option of pre-ordering the 2008 revision with a release date of February, Katie.

Since we had not seen the book before, we ordered the current version even though it's a bit out of date. We're not traveling until 2009, so that one will be OOD, too, by the time we make it to DLP! Perhaps we should wait until 2010 to make the trek....

LATER -

Email from amazon.co.uk: The book ordered yesterday (10/8) was posted International Mail today (10/9). ETA 10/18.

The guidebook, A Brits Guide to Disneyland Paris, ordered 10/8 from Amazon.co.uk, posted via International Mail on 10/9, did arrive on its ETA of 10/18.

At last, photos of DLP! Information lacking here in the US.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!