British Summertime is Over !!

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
.. not that it's felt like we've had a Summer this year :confused3 anyway ..

DntForget150-109.gif

4.gif
British Summer Time ends at 2am on Sunday morning, so don't forget to put your clocks back an hour
4.gif

Mandy
9.gif

p.s. Roll on next Summer
3.gif

this really was the summer that never was

oh I totally agree, I think the only good weather happened when I was in Canada, and as I haven't had a tropical this year I have been tan free all year!
April was nice though, wish we could always guarantee a good summer

Don't forget if calling WDW they are now only 4 hours behind so ADR's etc can be made at 11am until next Saturday, as it is next Sunday when the US clocks go back an hour.

Claire ;)

I built a large new deck in June and got some nice garden furniture - we've probably used them about half a dozen times since :(

Hopefully next summer will be better!

It looks like Mr. Sun got lost on the way to work huh? :rolleyes:

I Love the Winter so I'm not fussed.. :lmao: Thanks for the reminder mandy, though I have a Radio Alarm Clock so It'll be resetted automatically.. :thumbsup2

DH is very happy that he gets an extra hour in bed as usually he does the early shift at Tesco and has to get up at an unearthly 4am!!!!

Even though it's chilly there are still quite a few people about today, and I have had the doors open on the shop as I got hot doing balloons!! :)

Did we have a summer!!! I must have missed it;) Looking forward to my extra hour in bed though:yay:

it's 17.20 and nearly dark! ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!

The extra hour in bed is the only good thing :)

Summer where?
I must of blinked and missed it lol

Oh well heres to the long cold long winter nights,snuggled up in front of the t.v! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter