British Colonial Hilton In Nassau

mommylovesdisneymore

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever gone here while in Nassau? What was your experince? How far away is it and can we walk? Do you know of a web link so I can check it out?
Sorry so many questions but looking for something to do that day We are also thinking about the Pirate museum

We went there last November on our 3-day and had a good experience overall. It is really close; you can see the ship from their beach. It was (I think) $15 per person and they only had the adults pay. The beach is nice with chairs and umbrellas and you pick up towels at the pool. The pool was large and CLEAN with changing rooms you could also use. The staff was really nice and helpful. The only drawback that we had was that the other patrons there were mostly older and quieter, so we felt a little out of place with the kids. But I would say that varies with the other people there. It's probably a half day at most, but that was really all we were looking for. We just brought water and snacks and went back to the boat for lunch, but they did have food at the pool if you wanted to eat there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter