Bringing home the scents!

Hisgirl

DIS Veteran
I just unwrapped my enviroscent machine (I think that's what it's called) and went through all of the scent samples. The Green clover and aloe and the Water clover almost made my eyes fill with tears remembering all our times at the Grand Floridian!

We also liked the Provence Lavender. Looking forward to that clean, green scent very soon!

I believe I have read on here the GF scent is the green clover and aloe. It's very green and fresh smelling. I wonder if some of the other resorts use a different scent that I just didn't recognize?

BLT uses green clover and aloe as well. Confirmed it with a CM there.
Just received the machine this week and I am still adjusting the settings to get the right level.
So far I feel it isn't too strong...may want it stronger...
We love the smell

If you search old posts you'll find all sorts of the scents used posted. This subject comes up every few months

I just got my green aloe and clover and it's like I live at the Grand Floridian now, haha! I will say though...it almost feels like the scent gets in the air and will get in my mouth, like I walked into a perfume cloud. Have you ever had that happen? I have it turned to the lowest setting and only have it come on a couple of times a day and for a 180 second intervals...so VERY infrequently. It can be powerful and I think it is best placed in a another room where it won't overpower me.

I just checked the site and it says they will send you samples to smell before you buy. Has anyone done this? I want one of each!

We placed the machine in our loft basically angled to blow air over the family room for a week now. I am going to try putting it in our family room just to see how much of a difference there is.....

Will report back

Bumping this to see what everyone thinks of their Enviroscent machine after using it a few months? I'm tired of spending a small fortune on wax melts, room sprays, plug-ins, etc. that don't overly impress me. What I'm really after is the Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo lobby scent, anything from Enviroscent similar? Honestly, though, if this machine scents my home better than other products I'd buy it even if it doesn't have an AKL scent!!

I just followed the link and ordered the sample pack with the green aloe and clover. Thanks for the info!

We have had the machine for about 3 months now with the green aloe and clove scent. The hotels must have multiple machines going however and must have them placed so that the scent is coming from vents or something.
Don't get me wrong, they do smell just like BLT and it reminds you of past stays but you really need the fan on almost constantly to have the scent remain. Our family room is not that big either. I suppose in a small office or a bedroom it would work better. We signed up so a new scent comes every few months.
We like it but it could be stronger.

We have had the machine for about 3 months now with the green aloe and clove scent. The hotels must have multiple machines going however and must have them placed so that the scent is coming from vents or something.
Don't get me wrong, they do smell just like BLT and it reminds you of past stays but you really need the fan on almost constantly to have the scent remain. Our family room is not that big either. I suppose in a small office or a bedroom it would work better. We signed up so a new scent comes every few months.
We like it but it could be stronger.

Thanks for responding!! I'm guessing you are running the machine at the highest setting then? Are the cartridges even lasting a month?

I just unwrapped my enviroscent machine (I think that's what it's called) and went through all of the scent samples. The Green clover and aloe and the Water clover almost made my eyes fill with tears remembering all our times at the Grand Floridian!

We also liked the Provence Lavender. Looking forward to that clean, green scent very soon!

I believe I have read on here the GF scent is the green clover and aloe. It's very green and fresh smelling. I wonder if some of the other resorts use a different scent that I just didn't recognize?

I think CR uses the same scent as well.

Thanks for responding!! I'm guessing you are running the machine at the highest setting then? Are the cartridges even lasting a month?
A new cartridge comes every 3-4 months. The old one lasted pretty well until the new one arrived, just not nearly as strong as when it first comes in.
If only I had Disney money I could buy about ten more and figure out how to use them with the HVAC

A new cartridge comes every 3-4 months. The old one lasted pretty well until the new one arrived, just not nearly as strong as when it first comes in.
If only I had Disney money I could buy about ten more and figure out how to use them with the HVAC

Interesting, the cartridges last longer than I thought they would. Makes the $60 price tag a little easier to swallow. I just placed an order for samples as well as a couple of their Burst warmer refills. Pretty sure I will end up ordering the machine, but want to get the samples first.

There is a 20% off coupon good until September 30 and I'm really wanting to order! What scents besides green clover and aloe are confirmed as matches for Disney scents?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter