Bringing first timers in December, what are must do's? Help me plan the magic!

So if we check in Sunday around noon, I was thinking of getting settled, walking around Epcot resorts, and doing The Hoop Dee Doo Revue for dinner. Then, Monday morning rope drop at MK. Dine at O'Hana for dinner, and back to MK for parade and Wishes. Sleep in Tuesday, character breakfast at Cape May Cafe. Go to Epcot. That's what I've got so far...

Thought I'd put in my two cents. I would like to suggest something that I haven't noticed anyone mention yet. I noticed everyone has mentioned staying in parks and heading home early (after dinner). Ever since my first visit when I was 5, till today (I'm 27) we have done 2 part days. We hit rope drop or close to it and hit up the park till early afternoon. We then leave the park and head back to the hotel. On nights that were going to be late (EMH) we would nap. On other days that would be more normal we would hit up the pool. It was a good way of breaking up the day and getting in some more energy. It also gets you out of the park during the heat of the day (which I know you are going during Dec, so this issue doesn't really matter) but it also gets you out of the parks when the crowds are at their highest.

We took a couple this past December also. They hadn't been in 10 or more years when they took their children. They were beyond amazed with the whole trip I had planned out. As it was an adult trip it was packed full. My bad!!! Two special things I had prearranged was the dessert party and an illumination cruise. They both loved both surprises. We did do the candlelight processional which is my favorite. I didn't want to use 2 ts credits (if you are getting the dining plan) so we paid out of pocket and ate at lunch time when it was cheaper. As much as I LOVE the candlelight processional they seemed bored with it. Lesson learned......not everyone loves what I love. :) I love planning Disney trips!!!!! Enjoy the planning. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter