Bringing drinks from City Walk?

jbinder95

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if I buy a to-go drink from a bar in Citywalk (fat tuesdays), can I bring it in to the parks? Thanks in advance if anyone knows.

You can't - and you also can't bring drinks from the parks into citywalk - you have to finish it before you leave the parks - kind of odd

You also can’t buy a drink in citywalk and take it to your resort either by boat or the walking paths. Found this out the hard way when I grabbed a drink from Fat Tuesday with the intention of enjoying it on the walk back to RPR.

You also can’t buy a drink in citywalk and take it to your resort either by boat or the walking paths. Found this out the hard way when I grabbed a drink from Fat Tuesday with the intention of enjoying it on the walk back to RPR.

^^^Seriously?!? Wow!^^^

Did they stop you at the security check point? Didn't realize they paid that much attention to guests leaving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter