Bringing Disney Food Items Back to UK

popsynic

DIS Veteran
Hi - I was telling wife today about the Halloween Party I have booked for us. I said that we will get a lot of treats (candy) and we may have to bring some back. She said that she didn't think we were allowed to bring foodstuffs back to the UK. Especially things like Snickers Bars, etc that contain nuts, or other candy bars that may contain fruit.

So is this true - can we or can we not bring home our Halloween Party treats, and what about other purchases and souvenirs that may be food items?

You can bring you candy back...you can not bring meat, fruit, dairy etc.

Most of the 'gifty' type of foods that you buy in the Disney, or any other, shops will be fine. In the past we have brought back chocolates, candy, biscuits, marshmallow rice crispy things, coconut patties - all sorts really.
The limitations are on things like meat and dairy products.
If you click on the link below it will take you to the page on the HM Customs and Revenue site where you can see the relevant information. Just click on the Acrobat document hyperlink.

http://customs.hmrc.gov.uk/channels...ent&id=HMCE_PROD_010856&propertyType=document

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter