Bride & Groom mickey ears

xemjx

Earning My Ears
Hi, not sure if this forum is only for the USA Disney's but thought I'd post anyways...

My husband and I are going to Tokyo Disneyland for our honeymoon early next year and i was wanting to buy bride and groom mickey ears for us to wear at the park. Are they available at the park or should I buy them online prior? We're doing a lot of travel and Tokyo is our last stop so if i can I'd rather buy them at the park.

P.S. (We're also going to Shanghai Disneyland if they sell them instead.)

Thanks
Emma
smile.png

Hi!

I don't know for sure but I would imagine they would have them there because they do host Disney's Fairytale Weddings there. However, If it were me and I really had my heart set on them, I'd buy them in advance just to be sure!

Have fun!

If you haven't left yet, they do sell them at the park. I have not been to that park, personally, but my wife and I had looked for the ears in DCA and were told that even Japan was experiencing a shortage of the groom's ears. That was back in November.

We are looking to buy the bride and groom ears and they keep going out of stock on the Disney website. The next time they go up we will buy them. Has anyone bought them on Amazon? They have the set for $50.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!