Bride Ears without Groom?

hmp2z

Disney Bride, Mom to Molly, Moose, and Hannah (all
Hi! My fiance and I are getting married at WDW this August. I really want to wear the ears, b/c I keep hearing about the special treatment you get, and I love the idea of having a veil for a week. But he doesn't want to do it at all - he refuses! Is it silly to be a bride without the groom wearing matching ears? Or do you think it would be okay? He'd be right there with me - he just wouldn't have the ears on. What do you think?
Thanks!
Heather P

If I were you, I will give up on the idea of the hat.
Instead, I will wear bride & groom pins that are available in the store of WDW. (some people tole me that they have seen those pin.)

By wearing the pins, you won't look funny without your husband wearing the hat. Also, people will still be able to give you special treatments.

Examples of the pins
premium102.jpg
premium103.JPG

Those pins are cute! I wouldn't want to wear the bridal ears in that August heat.

We saw some darling felt ornaments in the bride/groom ears motif. Those would be cute to wear pinned on, too. Or, look for them as a souvenir for your tree.

Heather, Have you thought about maybe making T'shirts? You can do this yourself with a computer and iron on transfers. They also have Bride and Groom baseball caps. He may be more willing to wear those. Not very disney I know but it would still let people know you are Wedding/Honeymooners.

I wore my bride ears in Sept when my DH didnt. He refused, said they were silly, so his stayed in the room. (We had some delivered as a surprise by my sister) We still had alot of interaction with the CM's pulling his leg about him not wanting to wear his - its was alot of fun.

Go ahead, if you want to wear them, do!

Have fun!

Emma

Thank you for all the suggestions! Andy has said he'll wear the groom ears some of the days, so I'm glad for that :)
Thanks again!
Heather P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter