Bridal Shower without the Bride?

cleo

<font color=blue>Egyptian Beauty Queen<br><font co
Has anyone ever done one? Ever been to one?

My beloved brother is getting married in June and most of the people from 'our side' can't make the trip (he's 5 states away) for both the shower and the wedding. They're going to the wedding and wanted to be a part of the shower. One family in particular is like a second family to him, very close friends since childhood. They want to be part of it but simply can't make the trip twice.

So we'd like to do an 'absentee' shower. I need some ideas on what to do! We're not really game people, but would love some special touch to make it memorable. We'll be videotaping so the bride and groom can share from afar. :D

Thanks for any ideas or suggestions! Even a link to your favorite wedding/shower site would be helpful!

My husand's family threw us pampered che shower and they had a lot of fun doing that.When it was time for my shower they brought all the things that people got for us to that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!