Brett and Britt's Swan & Dolphin Wedding Honeymoon PJ

WOOHOO! Managed to snag a set of Just Married Buttons at Disneyland today! Gonna try to get another set tomorrow and I'll give them away on here if anyone is interested!

Very nice invites and score on the buttons!

Looking forward to following along to see how everything goes!

Very nice invites and score on the buttons!

Looking forward to following along to see how everything goes!

Thanks!

So due to some conflicts we have cancelled the wedding and decided to do the justice of the peace on Friday(yes this Friday! AHH!) and then next October do a Vow Renewal at the Swan and Dolphin! Looks like we'll be getting our WDW "Wedding" anyways! :banana::yay::woohoo::cool1:

My parent's are flying in on Thursday:-)scared1:) but sadly her family couldn't make it on such short notice. :( Oh well, we'll see them soon enough :) Now to start planning for next year! :stir:

Well today is the day! We head to the Justice of the Peace at Noon Pacific time! Now to start figuring out if the Swan/Dolphin or a DCL(shipboard) vow renewal is more affordable for us and our families. Anyone have any BEO's for either venue or links to them you can share? Thanks in advance!

Life happened yet again. A week after we got married DW left for a job in Montana until October. Then, the day I got back from dropping her off I got let go from work. *sigh*

I moved us back to Las Vegas by myself and have decided to go back to school in the fall. We may be putting off the VR even longer. We'll see where things go I guess. She'll have an easier time finding a job out here also so that will definitely help out.

It's funny how life gets in the way of even the best laid plans. We're still shooting for October 2013 for the VR and decided to take our honeymoon in DL when she comes home in October.

I'm going to start getting in contact with the Swolphin and getting prices and such in a month or 2. If anyone has any BEO's you can share with me that would be great!

Hey guys, Sorry I kinda dropped the ball on the whole wedding planning thing. :confused3 Anyways, after much deliberation between Britt and I we have decided to have our ceremony at the Swan and Dolphin! :cool1: We're in the early planning stages right now but we already have our photographer picked out, who happens to be a close friend of mine, Jen Sulak with Pink Light Images(Here's her link: http://www.pinklightimages.com/ and her FB page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pink-Light-Images/159029967465823). She does some amazing work. We're possibly going to have our (VERY late) engagement photos taken possibly in October depending on our budget. I'm happy to finally be getting the ball rolling on this again, even if it isn't exactly what we had planned before! :banana:

-Brett

We've finally settled on a date! December 14, 2013 at the Swan and Dolphin! We're still working on getting the money together for a deposit to hold the date. Our officiant will be a close friend of mine since it's technically just a vow renewal since we're already legally married.

We're going to break tradition somewhat with our wedding(as if we hadn't already, haha). We're going to do the ceremony at sunset, followed by dinner with whoever wants to join us at Narcoossse's. We'll make a reservation for however many people will be there(we're planning on 30) and everyone will be on their own for paying as we're on a tight budget. We will be springing for a dessert party for everyone though. Not sure which location yet but the Grand Floridian's area looks amazing! Any DP location suggestions are welcome.

-Brett

Update:
Hey guys and gals,

We've decided to look into other venues outside of Disney for our wedding but are still relatively close. We have all but decided on Paradise Cove. http://www.paradisecoveorlando.com/ The price is well within our budget for the ceremony and almost $1,000 cheaper than the S&D for more stuff! We'll probably be able to do a reception and the VR this way! :cool1:

DW is still looking for dresses and is thinking about changing our wedding colors. We'll see what happens. We only have 367 days to get everything done! AH!!! This year is going to go by fast!

-Brett

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter