BREAKING: 'Disney Movie Magic' projection show debuts tonight!

WDWFantasmicFan

Uber Disney Fan
A new projection show - 'Disney Movie Magic' - will debut tonight at Hollywood Studios as a pre-show to Star Wars Galactic Spectacular. The new show is expected to be 10 minutes long and be a celebration of live-action Disney IP's such as Indiana Jones, Pirates and more.

No further info at the moment, but it will debut tonight at 9pm.

Got it.... its fun, not sure i would ever see it again.

Big commercial at first then got more interesting. Not 1 piece if pyro.

This kinda came out of nowhere. Nice addition non the less and hopefully will lead to maybe a longer version down the line.

Long as they don't touch Star Wars spectacular thoughh

It's the newest thing to showcase, and I also believe that these so called minor shows are also used as testing ground for new projection effects for the future. :jester:

That's awesome, I didn't even know they were doing this. This is the first Hollywood themed thing they've done in a while. Well it's the first that me and my forgetful brain can remember anyways. It's nice they aren't just doing another 1 movie (or movie series) based show.

That's awesome, I didn't even know they were doing this. This is the first Hollywood themed thing they've done in a while. Well it's the first that me and my forgetful brain can remember anyways. It's nice they aren't just doing another 1 movie (or movie series) based show.
Nobody knew!! Heard rumors the other day from someone who was staying nearby and reported hearing testing. I like that it was a celebration of all live-action films, not just one IP.

Watched some videos and really enjoyed it. I'm usually bad with projections (can't see them well) but found some good videos. Loved the GotG segment - spoiler alert for a vol 2 gag I love ("is he cool?" "Yeah. He's cool."). Pleased at some other cops/inclusions too.

Well, this explains the phone call that said my Star Wars Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party would begin earlier in August!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!