Breakfast suggestions?

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
we will be coming by uber to Universal early in the morning, can someone recommend either a fast place in the park for breakfast or perhaps a table service/buffet that we would need to make a reservation for? the date I am looking at is Monday April 3rd

Cinnabon is also open and in CityWalk. Don't waste early morning time in the park eating. Grab some food and go wait in line for park opening.

Eating Cinnabon and sipping Starbucks in the warm morning sun, right underneath Hulk was a good time for us.

How long are the Starbucks lines pre park opening generallly? I am planning on taking an uber in the morning too and wonder how far before park opening I should estimate to arrive at citywalk? I should already have my ticket.

at rpr in their lobby, Orchid Court Lounge has a breakfast ala cart set up.

basic cold foods with a micro wave to heat some foods.

you can do a grab and go or sit at the tables and eat.

opens at 6:00 am every day.
closes at 11 during the week and at noon on weekends.

if you go early to UO, the hotels allow anyone to come in for dining.
you don't have to be a guest there to eat there.

hrh has a grab and go also.

just giving a couple of choices for peeps that get up early.
city walk hours begin at 8 for eateries unless that has changed since i was there.

but starbucks opens at 7 each morning.

We prefer Boulangerie at Universal to Croissant Moon in IOA but the ideas are the same. We find the breakfast sandwiches are fresher at Boulangerie than Croissant Moon.

We prefer Boulangerie at Universal to Croissant Moon in IOA but the ideas are the same. We find the breakfast sandwiches are fresher at Boulangerie than Croissant Moon.

That's true........Croissant Moon was a disappointment for us last time for that reason........

Thanks, y'all. We've only ever grabbed a croissant and gone, I don't think we've ever had the sandwiches. But really good to know, thanks for telling me.

I never knew they did! WOW! Although, I believe ice cream for breakfast is allowed (IMO encouraged) on vacation :)

I have never actually had it or seen it; however, I have read it on the Universal website. The website doesn't say it now after they redid it, but a lot of info that was previously there is gone now. It was supposedly English pastries. I think they always have some scones though. Maybe someone can confirm what they have seen.

How interesting....I never saw past the ice cream when I was there :ssst: Hopefully someone with a greater attention-span and self-control will be around to answer you shortly!

I remember strawberry and cream scones.......they were gorgeous!

A couple of other flavour of scones, maybe cinnamon or pumpkin??? Not sure about that.........some fudge and cakes.....one was like an apple frangipan style and definitely pastries.........

I don't know what time they stop selling them, but I can't remember seeing them all day........but, maybe I didn't notice them...........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter