Breakfast Recommendations

Wishing4magic

Mouseketeer
Next month, we will be going to Disney for our first trip in seven years. We enjoyed having breakfast at table service restaurant when we were last there. At the time, we had young children, so we did CRT and Akershus for breakfast. We chose these restaurants mainly for the interactions with the princesses. We enjoyed both for different reasons, CRT was good, and we really enjoyed being there before rope drop. The breakfast meal at Akershus we loved! I would love to eat here again, but it looks like it is currently closed.

I'm looking for some recommendations for table service breakfast for our upcoming trip. We aren't looking for character interactions, mainly good food. Perhaps someplace in the parks where we could eat before rope drop? I appreciate any suggestions. Thank you!

We had breakfast at O'Hana in November and it was excellent. My son is going back there in May and he has a reservation for breakfast.

Since you are within 60 days, you may find limited availability. Tusker House, Chef Mickeys, Grand Floridian Cafe, and Kona are some of our favorites, though only TH in a park.

I love breakfast at Ale & Compass at the Yacht Club resort - easy walk or boat to Epcot International Gateway or Hollywood Studios (skyliner too). They have a non-traditional buffet add-on you can purchase in addition to entree that's basically sides - the most delicious Parker House rolls, fruit, yogurt, granola, charcuterie, cheese. We think it's delicious and a pretty good (Disney) value. Topolino's at Riviera is a character meal and pricey but the food is outstanding (can order more than one entree) and views from the rooftop terrace are pretty great. The distanced character interaction is pretty cute too. Skyliner to Epcot or Hollywood.

Thanks for the replies! Since availability is difficult at this time I will be looking into most of these. We already booked Boma for dinner so, that one won't be a choice. Ale & compass sounds interesting.

Thanks!

We really enjoy the breakfasts at Kona Cafe. We travel from our resort to there for breakfasts usually on planned non-park days or the last morning before we leave. I also really like Crystal Palace because of the buffet breakfast and the breakfast lasagna there. I agree with Akershus, it was good with unique options from Norway.

I still want to eat at Garden Grill, Tusker House, Boma, Trattoria al Forno, Whispering Canyon, and Ale & Compass. We typically eat quick, on the go breakfast to not miss rope drop & have to get up even earlier.

I second 'Ohana. Due to no characters, price is half price right now - $25. Basically an all you can eat breakfast. You can always do rope drop and leave the park and do like a brunch at 10:30 or so.

I second 'Ohana. Due to no characters, price is half price right now - $25. Basically an all you can eat breakfast. You can always do rope drop and leave the park and do like a brunch at 10:30 or so.

Thanks for the info on the price. I like to save wherever I can while at Disney. I was able to get an ADR for Ale and Compass and statehouse 71 for Easter Brunch. I'm pretty excited about the brunch at Steakhouse 71. I might have to go back and add O'hana to the list. Maybe that could be our goodbye breakfast.

We really enjoy the breakfasts at Kona Cafe. We travel from our resort to there for breakfasts usually on planned non-park days or the last morning before we leave. I also really like Crystal Palace because of the buffet breakfast and the breakfast lasagna there. I agree with Akershus, it was good with unique options from Norway.

I still want to eat at Garden Grill, Tusker House, Boma, Trattoria al Forno, Whispering Canyon, and Ale & Compass. We typically eat quick, on the go breakfast to not miss rope drop & have to get up even earlier.

Hmm, I might have to look into Kona cafe as well. I will miss eating at Akershus. I hope we will find a restaurant we like just as much or more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!