Breakfast On the Go

lifebybethany

Mouseketeer
When we did Disneyland in the fall it worked really well to get everyone out the door and then give the kids their breakfast in the stroller. 4.5 year old and 2.5 year old - last time we did granola bars and some cashews. Our stroller won't have a snack tray (too much of a hassle logistically) so non-messy and not FULL of sugar is a must (we'll get sugar later for sure :)) - any other ideas that have worked for breakfast on the go? My 2.5 year old would make the hugest mess if we gave her yogurt so that's probably a no.

When we did Disneyland in the fall it worked really well to get everyone out the door and then give the kids their breakfast in the stroller. 4.5 year old and 2.5 year old - last time we did granola bars and some cashews. Our stroller won't have a snack tray (too much of a hassle logistically) so non-messy and not FULL of sugar is a must (we'll get sugar later for sure :)) - any other ideas that have worked for breakfast on the go? My 2.5 year old would make the hugest mess if we gave her yogurt so that's probably a no.

We gave my daughter the squeeze tubes of yogurt all the time when she was little. The ones in the baby section that are a mix of yogurt/cereal and or fruit were great, and filling. We also brought things that could easily be eaten straight out of the package. Peeled apple slices, bananas kids cereal bars and boxes of horizon milk, were always in my park bag.

Muffins, cheese, croissant, applesauce pouch, bananas, dry cereals or granola bars.

I’ll add nutrigrain bars and the mini muffin packs. My son loves them

ETA: Sorry for the duplicate post

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter