Breakfast Buffet

SCSabresfan

Mouseketeer
We have always loved the breakfast buffet at Islands Dining in RPR. We will be staying at Dockside for a few days before moving over to the Club level at RPR. We were considering heading to RPR for the breakfast buffet one of the days we are at Dockside. But I have two questions
1.) Who has the best breakfast buffet between RPR, HRH and PBH?
2.) Are the buffets operating any differently since before COVID or are they back to normal?

RPR and SF have the best buffets for breakfast.

We found some of the others just lacking a little, but having tried them all we’ll stick to Islands of Amatista buffets. We don‘t really eat a lot of eggs which can be a focus for breakfast, so can’t judge on the offerings there, although Tom had an omelette at both and said they were almost perfect.

HRH was our least favourite.

On trip last month we had breakfast buffet at Portofino Bay and Royal Pacific.

both were good. I think I felt Portofino might have had a very slight edge on choice but not enough. I felt food at Portofino was better. I don’t think you can go wrong with either.

Last edited:

Amatista Cookhouse at Sapphire Falls has the best breakfast buffet.

We just did Hard Rock and Sapphire Falls. I thought Hard Rock much better and fun exploring the hotel. They offer the 10 discount for AP holders

We just did the HRH breakfast buffet~ It was ok.
It was definitely a value because it is pretty much the same price as a breakfast entree and a drink/coffee, etc.
The egg/omelette station was good and the best part of the buffet.
The variety was good; eggs, omelettes, etc. then dishes of eggs, breakfast meats, potatoes, breads, pastries, oatmeal, yogurt, fruit and cereals. The buffet food was mediocre at best in our opinion. The service was lacking.
This is just our experience and opinion, but it is still a decent option for a filling breakfast/brunch to fill up on before a long day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter