Breakfast at HS and Shows at AK

MissGina5

DIS Veteran
Hello! I am looking for recommendations!
I need a fast breakfast at Hollywood Studios and then I wanted to know if the bird show got any better at Animal Kingdom. We are going the first week in January.

Thanks!

Also did we ever figure out what the fireworks situation at Hollywood Studios is going to be? It still says TBA

There is the Starbucks on the main street right when you walk in, if you aren't a Starbucks fan (I'm not) there is a Joeffrey's cart outside the exit of ToT that has pastries. That is where we go.

Can't answer the other questions, haven't seen the bird show since they changed it and have tried the FWs twice at HS and both times had a big tall man come and stand in front of me at the last minute so couldn't see a thing.

There is a joeffrys cart outside toy story land too that serves the same coffee and pastries have mentioned above. At some point, there was an announcement that Jingle Bell Jingle Bam ended something like January 6th. After that, it will more than likely head back to the star wars.
Haven't done the bird show yet since they added the Up characters, hoping to do it over Christmas.

You could mobile order from Woodys Lunchbox or Ronto Roasters. I’ve heard the Starbucks line can be quite long.

Jingle Bell Jingle Ban until Jan 6th. Then probably Star Wars

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter