Which one?

• Ohana

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Garden Grill

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters

EACarlson

DIS Veteran
We were planning on doing GG for breakfast one morning, but then our kids saw Lilo & Stitch and loved it. Which has better food? And which do you think would be better for two little boys aged 7 and 4?

Character interaction is much better at GG. You meet Stitch on your way in

Breakfast at Garden Grill is one of our favorites! The character interaction is great and the food, especially the cinnamon roll, is really good.

We have not been to 'Ohana.

We had our first GG breakfast last April. The character interaction is great! Everyone ate plenty. I was partial to the cinnamon roll, eggs, and huge bowl of fresh fruit. DS11 was in heaven because of the sausage and bacon (which we requested be plated separate from the skillet ''cause the rest of us don't eat it).

GG is our favourite! Hot, fresh, tasty food and the character interactions are fantastic! Our experience at ‘Ohana was not great. The food was lukewarm and dried out like it had been sitting under the warmer too long and the character interactions felt rushed. We won’t be back to ‘Ohana but GG breakfast is a must do for us every trip. We’re headed back in August!

Another vote for GG for the same reasons others have mentioned. Good food and great character interaction! I only made 2 dining reservations for our upcoming trip in May, and Garden Grill was one of them!

I like both but if I had to choose only one I would suggest GG. The food is delicious, and the character interaction is awesome. Also, there is a lot to be said for being in the park when you have breakfast. Travel takes a lot of time, and unless it is on the way I find traveling to breakfast a waste of vacation time. DInner we will because we leave the park to head back to the resort, but breakfast needs to be convenient.

For all of the reasons folks have already mentioned, I'd suggest Garden Grill as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter